What's new

Long time of short time investment

Short term investment are better because most investment turn scam after a while thus being able to withdraw at short intervals is ideal.
However , long term investment are more profitable .

Now I have come to understand that short-term investment in cryptocurrency is not always profitable to me, but in other investment that are not reliable short-term is always the best .it is always important to know the type of investment we are doing to know the right time to take out our money.

I always love to have a mix of both - that way I'm sure that I'll make money both in the short and long run. Though I've come to realise that profiting via short term investments is always risky and requires a lot on my part.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
I would always prefer long term investments, although I have short term investments. Long term investment gives you stable income for a long time, as long as the investment keeps yielding.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

I engage in both long and short term investments. They both have their benefits.
If I am to choose one over the other, i would go for long term investments because the profits are more stable.

When it comes to the issue of putting your money into a venture you have to choose the package that suits you,some persons might decide to go for shrt term and maximise their returns and then go on to invest in another.

For someone like me o prefer long term investment,its one of the best way which someone can make good return I have tried it and it's the best for me

I prefer short term investment. This is because I am someone who likes to explore different opportunities. So investing for short term makes it easy for me to shift and move over to other things.

I prefer short term investment. This is because I am someone who likes to explore different opportunities. So investing for short term makes it easy for me to shift and move over to other things.
Short term investment is very good and long term investment is equally good so for someone like me I will never trust any body that I meet online for future transactions

To be very frank short term investment is good but long term investment is the best when I started my investment someone call me and tell me to opted for long term investment but I think this was a waste of time which require alot of patience, so I have to try the both option at the end I see long term investment as been the best

Since the tenure is too long, my mind keeps calculating what might or might not go wrong with the investments before maturity, so I favor short-term investments.

Its better to go into long term investment its one of the way which people can get money and reserve some for future but you will need good knowledge on that aspect of investment so you can make sure you do it better

Long term investment is really the best when you go into long term investment is more beneficial than short term s thou it's required high expatriate skills but it's very sustainable

Long term investment is much important and beneficial seriously but some people are good at short term investment.

Even when doing trading I dont like short term investment I prefer long term contract or investment its profitable and sustain

I think long time investments are much profitable than short time investments because a company couldn't grow in one night, they need long time of hard work to grow.

The truth is that you are going to be better off in making money if you're going to be thinking about to go to the long-term and short-term commitment because that is exactly how the market works.

I always think about the long-term whenever I am making any kind of investment decision even though I am not willing to keep up the stocks that I have for that particular time but it just gives me the entry triggers.

I beleive that long term investment is the best if you invest in long term investment its going to be more beneficail so I beleive that long term investment is good and you wont be nervious during and after your investment its make your investment more secured

There is an investment I did which I invested like 200 trons and I earn 1% daily and I am to earn 650 trons all together this investment will take up to 4months to achieve this , I am more comfortable because I feel it sustainable.
There is one thing that i have come to understand about the art of investment,it all boils down to the individual that is involve,and the temprament and patience of the investor most times count.

For real estate investment , I will definitely go for long term as that will generate the highest profit. But cryptocurrency is something I may now choose to go for short-term between a period of five months and one year.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back