What's new

Long time of short time investment

I would prefer to have a very big profit overtime than to be having short and small profit trading for the short term so no matter the pros and cons I will always go for long-term investment.
If your short time profit is consistent, to me it is more prefer to long time Profit because a short time holder or trader will always benefit at every stage.

I would prefer to have a very big profit overtime than to be having short and small profit trading for the short term so no matter the pros and cons I will always go for long-term investment.
I will prefer higher profit and the longtime business than smaller profit in a short time investment however it all depends on the investor and what he or she needs.

Both type of investment are very good to go into. I don't just go into only longe term investment, I aslo go for short term investment as well as they both serve different purposes for me as a business man seeking out to make profits

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Short term investment is more profitable than the long term investment. On a long term investment, we only wait for the price of the coin or currency to increase.
But with short term investment, every day we make trades and make profit.

I will prefer higher profit and the longtime business than smaller profit in a short time investment however it all depends on the investor and what he or she needs.
Actually you preferring higher profit in a longtime business than smaller profit in a short time investment is what anyone would actually prefer but as far as I am concerned investment is a very important way for someone to make money.

Actually you preferring higher profit in a longtime business than smaller profit in a short time investment is what anyone would actually prefer but as far as I am concerned investment is a very important way for someone to make money.
Yes I agree with you in that high profit is off a long-term investment business than a short-term investment business because with this you can be able to strategize on ways of how to make money in the long-term investment than short-term investments.

Yes I agree with you in that high profit is off a long-term investment business than a short-term investment business because with this you can be able to strategize on ways of how to make money in the long-term investment than short-term investments.
I for one we always go for long-term investment because these are the kind of investment that will definitely give back big returns in profit other than short-term investment which have very low profit turnover.

I would say that I prefer the two, both short term and long term have their use for me, I like to use the long term for personal projects and more income while short term would provide means to fix bills or expense that might be pending.

We all cannot preffer to make our investment choice the same way. Different reasons and different circumstance makes us to chose what we will end up investing in among the two or both

We all cannot preffer to make our investment choice the same way. Different reasons and different circumstance makes us to chose what we will end up investing in among the two or both
If you have a big amount to invest then maybe it is a good idea to split your investment - one in short term and the other in long term. When you need cash the short term investment can be harvested for that purpose while the long term can remain there.

Growth assets, such as stocks and real estate, are recommended long-term investments for people looking to develop wealth over a much longer period of time. The extended time horizon helps the investor to ride out the price volatility inherent in these assets.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

In my country, things use to happen the other way round, subjects to exceptions: short time investments come with lower interests than long time ones. But not all people is able to invest facing a long term timeline. It's necessary to calculate how much we can do without a certain amount invested. Miscalculations use to turn into money losses, as the investor is compelled to withdraw before the timeline, paying penalties or facing market turmoils.

I am with long term investment because I feel long term investment is secured and more rewarding. You might make money quickly with short term investment, though.

I do prefer shot time investment with high interest at the end of it, because I don't really like the idea of waiting for so long before my investment could gain some profit interest at the end tho.

The two types of business are Al's very good depending on the whole dynamics involving them . I personally would prefer to set my goals in long term though.

Long term investment is the one I prefer because unlike short term investments where an investor has to be active to follow the trends but with long term he can just sit back and watch it

The long term investment starts seeing returns after a long period of time and he short term starts seeing returns after a short while. I think I use both methods as I find convenient for me

The long term investment starts seeing returns after a long period of time and he short term starts seeing returns after a short while. I think I use both methods as I find convenient for me
This is one kind of investment that is mostly very profitable long-term or short-term investment and wants to know I prefer to invest in short-term investment by all those be very long time investment

Long term investment is the one I prefer because unlike short term investments where an investor has to be active to follow the trends but with long term he can just sit back and watch it
I also prefer the long term investment but it is for real estate only. I do not want the 5-year deposit in the bank where your investment would be doubled after 5 years. With real estate the increase in value is guaranteed after 5 years and your investment will be more than doubled.

I normally invest in both types, but my portfolio is more on the short term investments. So I try my best to pick the best without being scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back