What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

Amazon Kindle, quora, Fiverr. I know of those but you have to keep a good track record. Also if you're a good writer, you can get into Goodnovel and light reader forum.

There are several of them online that needs workers willing to work. But are you ready for the job and are you ready for the pay? Check out appen.com and others. You will be glad you did.

yes that's true ,there are many top writing sites that you can earn allot from it ,but the only problem is that they are not available in most of the countries ,but i believe there might be some ,all you have you do is to check out on them
I've discovered some recently, you can try paidforarticles.com, hive-blog, read.cash etc, and earn reward as you generate quality and plagiarism free articles.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
I know of AdSense and Steemit paid to write sites.
The terms and conditions for steemit are too much, after I registered on the site, I lost the zeal to go further.

There are several of them online that needs workers willing to work. But are you ready for the job and are you ready for the pay? Check out appen.com and others. You will be glad you did.
there are many writing site ,but many of them are fake they are all scams most of them don't pay you hardly find the one that pays,I have never came across any of them that pays.

On most of the writing websites there is either very less work or they pay very less, especially for Asian countries. Search engines are listing many websites, it is difficult to get paid.

I agree with you. A simple Google search will show a lots of sites that pay writers but most of them require you to be from United States, Canada, or United Kingdom. However, I am quite sure that searching harder will get you some sites where you could earn even as an Asian member. Have you tried iWriter?

I have a iwriter account since 2013, but there is less work at present due to a writing fraud. Well paid high status well connected government employees are falsely claiming to own my iwriter account after criminally defaming me, and getting monthly government salaries only for making fake claims,.

Hire writer is one of the websites where you can make money as a writer. You can simply sign up and it is free to start meeting with the client on the website.

Hire writer is one of the websites where you can make money as a writer. You can simply sign up and it is free to start meeting with the client on the website.
This one is just like any other freelance marketplace, 'Fiverr, upwork or freelancer.com. I was with freelancer.com before I decided to go break with writing articles due to my school activities.

O
I am also interested in writing sites because I'm a prospect writer. I want to be writing for getting money and my friend I discussed with told me about feverr but I don't know about other ones for now and I'm willing to know.
If you are a prospective writer you can try sites like basting news, listverse,instanshift. Those are great writing site's that pays a good amount of money.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??

you can open a blog and do it the way you want and earn from it. (ads, traffic, etc.)

or you can post on forums like bizdustry. :)

you can open a blog and do it the way you want and earn from it. (ads, traffic, etc.)

or you can post on forums like bizdustry. :)
I've been feeling too weak this days posting on forums. In the past I posted alot, now my health is very much weak to continue posting for long. I am resting the body, and same time given it much needed medical attention to get back to full fitness. In the next 2-3 months, I should be through settling up my own website.

I've been feeling too weak this days posting on forums. In the past I posted alot, now my health is very much weak to continue posting for long. I am resting the body, and same time given it much needed medical attention to get back to full fitness. In the next 2-3 months, I should be through settling up my own website.

what we do on the online side is the fact that we also post mini jobs like this, it seems ok to me to do them when you have free time and not to see this as a full time job, because you will be disappointed. but when you have 2-3 free hours a day, you post on a forum, etc. and you bring in an extra income per month, for a cake there.

what we do on the online side is the fact that we also post mini jobs like this, it seems ok to me to do them when you have free time and not to see this as a full time job, because you will be disappointed. but when you have 2-3 free hours a day, you post on a forum, etc. and you bring in an extra income per month, for a cake there.
You're there, nothing is too small, every penny is indeed worth making. If you keep racking up some amount of the pennies in the future it will become reasonable too.

You're there, nothing is too small, every penny is indeed worth making. If you keep racking up some amount of the pennies in the future it will become reasonable too.

I don't really agree here. Of course every penny counts, but I can't even stay active for 200 hours a month for $ 1 do you know what I'm saying ...? for example on phone applications that pay you very little for a lot of work.

I don't really agree here. Of course every penny counts, but I can't even stay active for 200 hours a month for $ 1 do you know what I'm saying ...? for example on phone applications that pay you very little for a lot of work.
XD 😂, that gonna be modern day slavery indeed, spending 200 hours in a month to earn few pennies. I can work via a site or an app like 5 minutes a day to earn $1 a month since it isn't stressful and not time consuming. Because that 1$ can be quite reasonable to stake a bet.

XD 😂, that gonna be modern day slavery indeed, spending 200 hours in a month to earn few pennies. I can work via a site or an app like 5 minutes a day to earn $1 a month since it isn't stressful and not time consuming. Because that 1$ can be quite reasonable to stake a bet.

you would be amazed to know how many people lose so many hours a month for an income of $ 1-2 a month :) a lot of time lost for nothing.

you would be amazed to know how many people lose so many hours a month for an income of $ 1-2 a month :) a lot of time lost for nothing.
That's time well wasted because the income can't cover up the kind of time spent to earn it. If such kind of income is what is available for me, I wouldn't have disturbed myself working online. I stay almost 24/7 online to take up any means of earning, when it isn't for me, I don't stay longer on it.

That's time well wasted because the income can't cover up the kind of time spent to earn it. If such kind of income is what is available for me, I wouldn't have disturbed myself working online. I stay almost 24/7 online to take up any means of earning, when it isn't for me, I don't stay longer on it.

That's right, I approve. I can't stay that long for a payment for nothing, honestly ... but there are a lot of people who do that and I don't understand why. when with that lost time you can do many other things much more productive online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back