What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

Same here,the writing platforms I tried were restrictive and only accept writers and citizens of tier 1countries. Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.
I would say, when the competition is high, all you have to do is to upgrade your skills to match the level. I wouldn't shy away from Fiverr just because of the competition. I love fighting on. I would rather spend money to upgrade my skills to the level of the top sellers than to assume i cannot be a top seller.

Listverse this is right is about $100 for a quality article. I wanted to venture into it last year but they didn't accept me because my country was not supported

I really don't know of any site where you can make money from as a writer. However, if you know how to write ebook you can just register on Amazon Kindle publishing and start making your money from publishing ebooks online

I think that the best website where you can make money online is bizdustry. You can invest your time here and you can make at least one dollar in a day. It is quite cmgood than making nothing. You can manage it and build a good business online

If you know how to write high engaging content on a website, the best thing Is to register on different freelance website like Fiverr and upwork and start making money as a freelancer on there PLATFORMs

If you can use paypal and if you can write long articles and remain very active on the platform, you will find hubpages is a good platform for writers. You can also find Medium, or even Vocal, to be very useful if you can get a lot of visits on your articles.

I think that the best website where you can make money online is bizdustry. You can invest your time here and you can make at least one dollar in a day. It is quite cmgood than making nothing. You can manage it and build a good business online
Yes bizdustry is a good place to write and make little cash but there are also other places as well where you can write long articles and also brush up your writing skills

As a Nigerian and for some West African countries, OperaNewsHub offers the best services. I have been paid many times on the site but you have to be devoted to earning. Combining any other activities with opera will make you earn a stipend. They pay by the number of clicks your article gets. One click is 0.036 naira. And you may get three days before one stops getting reach to people.

Man has really suffered trying to look for writing sites. They are so competitive to find a footing because of many writers so demand waiting for jobs to be posted.

We really have some pretty cool get paid to post website and forums that pays well, example is bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com and dimeforum.com. but you need to have active to earn reasonably
These are awesome sites that one can earn money with by writing but the are paid to write sites there are sites that help in the writing skills specifically

Writer access is one of the website in which you can make money writing articles for people. Hire writer is another good platform if you know how to do creative writing.

Over the years writing has become very popular and lucrative both online and offline. There are several platforms that pay people to write quality articles.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
Well writing has to do with how skillful you are, everybody claims he/ she writes but the question who are your audience, writing online is cool, if you have the right content and you can make money from there

Same here,the writing platforms I tried were restrictive and only accept writers and citizens of tier 1countries. Platforms like iwriters, textbroker and the likes. I tried fiverr then but I couldn't break through due to the competition there. I think the best thing to do is to advertise your writing services online at a cheaper rate.
I have not tried any writing platform yet. But basing from what you said that its hard to break through in Fiverr due to the competition, I believe that its better to write in forum sites. The problem is that forum has very little compensation compared to writing platforms.

I have not tried any writing platform yet. But basing from what you said that its hard to break through in Fiverr due to the competition, I believe that its better to write in forum sites. The problem is that forum has very little compensation compared to writing platforms.
Yes writing in forums is the best for me now because you're not facing any competition and you write anytime you like. Article submission platforms have more writers than buyers.

Well writing has to do with how skillful you are, everybody claims he/ she writes but the question who are your audience, writing online is cool, if you have the right content and you can make money from there
Yes, everyone claims to be writing magnificently. But me and you knows that, it doesn't work that way. We can earn when our writing skill is spotted by serious clients.

If you are passionate and skilled writer, start blogging. You may not earn instantly, but in 2 years time, you will be earning full time income from blogging. The site to write is your own site

That's wonderful advise dear, blogging is rich indeed cos it can earn one passive income when the site starts bringing income. But at the earlier time, the owner must work to build the blog up in traffic and contents.

A good number of them exist such as the bizdustry, the cashtime forum easy money etc and I will also advise you go on research I think you will have better to say about it after that.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
yes that's true ,there are many top writing sites that you can earn allot from it ,but the only problem is that they are not available in most of the countries ,but i believe there might be some ,all you have you do is to check out on them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back