What's new

Is it wise to invest on daily website for investment which pays profit for just once

Well such kind of investment really depends on the people and then a choice of how you want to invest your resources but on my advice I cannot invest into such investment because the payment and then the profit is just for a while.

Well such kind of investment really depends on the people and then a choice of how you want to invest your resources but on my advice I cannot invest into such investment because the payment and then the profit is just for a while.
I wouldn't invest in such sites too. In fact, most of such investment sites often turn out to be scams after a while. So instead of risking all that, I better save my money in a safer account.

This is just a high yield investment platforms which is not guaranteed to be paying for long. The best thing to do is to just utilize the moment is trending.

When you say you want to invest on daily investment paying websites, you're simply talking about investing in high yield investment programs hope you are aware? These are purely scam platforms you're trying to invest your money into. Please desist from doing so

The truth is that all hyip websites are all scams in fact there is no hyip website that is genuine because all of them are all hurt to take your money and disappear.

I have invested around $27 in 4 to 5 HYIP programs and I was disappointed because all of them scammed me and took my money. This was the lesson I learned that day: never trust anyone with your money online. I have never been scammed since I stopped investing money in HYIP sites.

I have invested around $27 in 4 to 5 HYIP programs and I was disappointed because all of them scammed me and took my money. This was the lesson I learned that day: never trust anyone with your money online. I have never been scammed since I stopped investing money in HYIP sites.
One thing that I noticed with hyip programs is that they will hear you with a little pay at the beginning so that you can start investing bigger money with them and want you invest a big money with them they will run away with your money.

Investing in a platform that only pays once,and discovering that u invest every day no it is not worth,working in a platform of that nature is not advisable

Any investment that is legit is a wise decision, since it would be a source of extra income for you and might even build up funds for other tyos of business.

One thing that I noticed with hyip programs is that they will hear you with a little pay at the beginning so that you can start investing bigger money with them and want you invest a big money with them they will run away with your money.

I have even invested money in a HYIP site that used to "pay" people after every 48 hours. It was a popular HYIP that remained legit but only for a few days. They provided "profits" and lured many people into investing more. Many people (including me) regretted their decision.

I have even invested money in a HYIP site that used to "pay" people after every 48 hours. It was a popular HYIP that remained legit but only for a few days. They provided "profits" and lured many people into investing more. Many people (including me) regretted their decision.
One thing that I know about all hyip website is that they will start paying people at first but as time goes on you will run away with people's money when does people have invested big amount of money into it.

One thing that I know about all hyip website is that they will start paying people at first but as time goes on you will run away with people's money when does people have invested big amount of money into it.

HYIPs are also very starneg. They can become a scam with a blink of an eye. If I were to invest money into some other HYIP that has remained legit for a long time, then I would not have lost money. However, when it comes to HYIP, nothing is guaranteed.

HYIPs are also very starneg. They can become a scam with a blink of an eye. If I were to invest money into some other HYIP that has remained legit for a long time, then I would not have lost money. However, when it comes to HYIP, nothing is guaranteed.
For me all hyip website a scam and so I do not consider them genuine at any point in time. The fact that most hyip website would pay you at your first investment does not make them genuine it's just is coming strategy to real acclaimed investors into their trap.

No no no,capital NO. how would you invest in a business that only paid once come to think of it what if they are scum and still all your investment what will you even do no to me I can't do that I cannot invest in a business that has no history has no record it is a waste of money

I cannot invest in any website no matter how legit they are. I only like to invest my money in cryptocurrency and that is the only type of investment I am familiar with. other investment especially internet investment is something I can never try .

Those sites are growing everywhere like mushrooms. I will never be coaxed again to invest in such sites no matter their profit percentage.

I'm a bit scared because most of these platforms for investment are scam sites but it's really a better thing to do. One will just have to be extra careful.

Yes there are few sites which you can invest little amount and earn daily profit but there are lots of it that are also fake.
So it is hard to know the real and legit ones

If you look at it very closely, you will definitely see that it's far more better to have your return of investment being paid on daily basis to avoid getting into long term investments that end up being a scam.

Wise or not, if the profit you made is at the right time, I mean if it comes at the time you seriously need some cash, then you have got absolutely nothing to worry yourself about.

One thing that I have discovered about all this platforms that will tell you to invest with them for you to be getting your investment return on a daily basis is that most of them or if not all of them as comes so you shouldn't go close to those kind of online investment platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back