What's new

Is it wise to invest on daily website for investment which pays profit for just once

Never invest on site that promises you to give you fixed daily return, these sites are HYIP and they operate on Ponzin model Ponzi is a word given to a scam offer where old members are paid from the money collected from new members.

There are many people that invested in such platforms and made some money and there are some that couldn't make anything. It's important to make enough research before venturing.

4% ROI a day stands at about 120% ROI on initial capital is not only bogus, it's devilish (in my opinion) - because these providers know they can't provide or meet up with these expectations. They'll just be robbing Peter to pay Paul which is inhumane

I don't believe in those websites. Because they will pay at first but as they increase in members and they have realized lots of money, all of a sudden the website will short down

I don't believe in those websites. Because they will pay at first but as they increase in members and they have realized lots of money, all of a sudden the website will short down
That is the nature of most high investment platforms. They simply pay at first just so they can attract more persons to invest in it after they have gotten this, they move.

That is the nature of most high investment platforms. They simply pay at first just so they can attract more persons to invest in it after they have gotten this, they move.
But still I do wonder why some people still invest in them when they know that they pay at first and don't pay later.
Well, I also fell for them years back. The websites was a some hours old and I invested there but I never received any payment

But still I do wonder why some people still invest in them when they know that they pay at first and don't pay later.
Well, I also fell for them years back. The websites was a some hours old and I invested there but I never received any payment
The funny thing is that people would still invest in it in the future if a new one comes. Everyone is now aware that you can only earn from such investment during the early stage, so everyone wants to rush in at the early stage and cash out

Any investment platform tht promises to pay daily profit is a scam. You can call them HYIP or high yield investment platforms which work on ponzi model. Ponzi model is scam.

Well, I did manage to make a lot of money from investment platforms. However, it is very risky because you never know when these platforms will close their shops.

This sounds like HYIP. I don't think it is a good idea to invest in HYIP. You must avoid HYIP at any cost. There are better ways to make money online for instance creating your own business.

I can invest in such a website if it happens that I am going to get back my initial capital together with the profit once and for all. Search a website knows what they are doing to attract investors.

Not all sites like that are scam, there are genuine one that sticks to their promises and claims. As a matter of fact, l prefer accumulating my earnings before getting paid. It helps to add up more my pay and make it more valuable. However, a lot of those sites are scam.

An investment website is something I will never consider especially online investment that do not have a physical office, even if they will be running with my money without them having a physical office, I cannot trace them.

I have seen investment opportunities that promises daily interest payments but I don't trust such investment plans as I feel that they are mostly scammers that are out to siphon honest people's little resources. So I will advise you to be extra careful when investing with such investment platforms as they are mostly not legit.

Most of the HYIP sites that promise a good amount of returns on investemnts are nothing but pure scams. I have invested money in such kind of HYIP sites and lost a lots of money. I do not recommend anyone to invest or deposit any money into such online HYIP Scams.

Not all sites like that are scam, there are genuine one that sticks to their promises and claims. As a matter of fact, l prefer accumulating my earnings before getting paid. It helps to add up more my pay and make it more valuable. However, a lot of those sites are scam.
It is so rare to come across online investment sites that are not scam. Most of them end up turning out to be scams. Unless you just invest your time and data bundles to work in writing sites that actually pay for your tasks.

It seems you know one and you failed to share it . In as much as we could invest as little as $1 we could give it a try. But it's never a good idea because the scammers are all out to strip us of our hard earn money and this is what we should always avoid .

This is nothing but ponzi, such fraudulent platforms should be stayed away from else you lose all invested money. Their aim is to pay earlier participants so as to attract new ones and they disappear

profit and loss statement is calculated by totaling all of a business’s revenue sources and subtracting from that all the business’s expenses that are related to revenue. The profit and loss statement, also called an income statement, details a company’s financial performance for a specific period of time. I will go for daily
Since the money and the gain do the investment is coming steadily, it's better to invest daily since i am gaining , its even better because you will be getting your income daily rather than monthly investment that are full of scam.

Yeah , investing like $1 or $2 in a hyip site that returns daily profit seems a better idea than investing $100 for quick profit because you are not losing too much even if the site stops paying early , though the profit you make is so little , with 1% daily or something like that.

Most of the HYIP sites that promise a good amount of returns on investemnts are nothing but pure scams. I have invested money in such kind of HYIP sites and lost a lots of money. I do not recommend anyone to invest or deposit any money into such online HYIP Scams.
The truth is that all hyip websites are all scams in fact there is no hyip website that is genuine because all of them are all hurt to take your money and disappear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back