What's new

Is it wise to invest on daily website for investment which pays profit for just once

When you say daily profits that pays these percentages you quoted, are you saying these payments where sent out to your account or just within the dashboard of these platforms? And also, these platforms you're talking about seem to me to be what is generally known as HYIP platforms. I will steer clear

If you believe that such sites which are offering daily profits to make you earn a high yield in a month then why don't you post the name of the site here? I have been reading about scam sites that offer investment opportunities online. The writer of the article says when it is too good to be true then expect it to be a scam. The more I read, the more I realize that scam sites are everywhere.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning investments that accrue and pay daily interests, I will have to say that yes you can invest in these types of companies that pay daily interests, just don't invest what you can't afford to lose

I have seen a lot of people loose money or later complain of how their time was wasted because the pay was low. I advice that you invest in solid projects and time anual profits.

Sites that promise daily profits when you invest in them are so common these days. But I don't think I can trust them. They will go scam anytime and that will not be good for business. That is why it is best to do alot of research first before investing.

This is why I never invest in websites that are new. I know many websites that are quite old and operating for two years and I have invested some money in one of such kind of website. Please note that it is a paid to click website. The problem is that such sites can become scam even after running for a long time, so I am actually risking my money.

Apart from creating an income website, crypto, forex, stocks, dropshipping. I don't see any online investment plan that caught my attention. Most of them are just showing up with dubious mindset.

Apart from creating an income website, crypto, forex, stocks, dropshipping. I don't see any online investment plan that caught my attention. Most of them are just showing up with dubious mindset.

You are right. Cryptocurrency investement cannot be dubious because cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that can never be controlled by a single institute, firm, organization, government, or any single individual. This is why people tend to invest in cryptocurrencies nowadays. On the other hand, investment in HYIP projects means that you are risking your capital. The same goes for any other kind of investment that is controlled by a single organization or a person.

It's wise to invest on daily websites for investment which profit for just once if they are really paying the profit, but we cannot trust them too much because one time they are here and the next time they are gone.

You are right. Cryptocurrency investement cannot be dubious because cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that can never be controlled by a single institute, firm, organization, government, or any single individual. This is why people tend to invest in cryptocurrencies nowadays. On the other hand, investment in HYIP projects means that you are risking your capital. The same goes for any other kind of investment that is controlled by a single organization or a person.
You're right, Cryptocurrency isn't dubious cos its decentralized. Not controlled by organization, government, or single individual. HYIP is dubious cos individuals own it, and those individuals portrays fraudulent lifestyle.

You're right, Cryptocurrency isn't dubious cos its decentralized. Not controlled by organization, government, or single individual. HYIP is dubious cos individuals own it, and those individuals portrays fraudulent lifestyle.

The only bad thing about cryptocurrency investement is that the price of the crypto coins might drop much faster than you think. I have seen that the prices of crypto droppen almost with a few minutes I received the crypto. This was quite heart breaking because I also had to pay a transaction fees of crypto and exchanging fees. Moreover, you would have to wait for the crypto prices to rise again and many people lose patience.

The only bad thing about cryptocurrency investement is that the price of the crypto coins might drop much faster than you think. I have seen that the prices of crypto droppen almost with a few minutes I received the crypto. This was quite heart breaking because I also had to pay a transaction fees of crypto and exchanging fees. Moreover, you would have to wait for the crypto prices to rise again and many people lose patience.
That's why you need to be vigilant enough when you're receiving your coins. Use lower gas fee coins to receive for payment and monitor it to be confirmed in your wallet. As soon as it becomes tradable in your wallet just sell it off, or convert it to stable coin to avoid losing its value.

That's why you need to be vigilant enough when you're receiving your coins. Use lower gas fee coins to receive for payment and monitor it to be confirmed in your wallet. As soon as it becomes tradable in your wallet just sell it off, or convert it to stable coin to avoid losing its value.

Yes, I know that. This is exactly what I will be doing from now onward. This is a great way to avoid price fluctuations, actually. However, sometimes the price of crypto rises and you might actually earn money whenever you receive payments from websites. But please note that you must only wait if you can wait. Otherwise, you must exchange quickly if you need money urgently.

Yes, I know that. This is exactly what I will be doing from now onward. This is a great way to avoid price fluctuations, actually. However, sometimes the price of crypto rises and you might actually earn money whenever you receive payments from websites. But please note that you must only wait if you can wait. Otherwise, you must exchange quickly if you need money urgently.
You're there, if one can't wait to see the coin grow back, when he or she realizes dip in the price of the coin, then it is better to monitor the coin, immediately it lands just exchange it direct to stable coin, or sell it off direct.

You're there, if one can't wait to see the coin grow back, when he or she realizes dip in the price of the coin, then it is better to monitor the coin, immediately it lands just exchange it direct to stable coin, or sell it off direct.

Yeah, I know about it. However, the problem is that the value or the price of the coin I am holding can jump again after decreasing. This is why cryptocurrency investment is kind of unpredictable. This has happened to me in the past where I got a coin and the value increased after I exchanged it.

Yeah, I know about it. However, the problem is that the value or the price of the coin I am holding can jump again after decreasing. This is why cryptocurrency investment is kind of unpredictable. This has happened to me in the past where I got a coin and the value increased after I exchanged it.
Chaii, that's it. We need to exercise some patient when dealing on crypto cos the market at times is highly unpredictable. We're only successful through it based on virtue of luck and following the uptrend in the coin market.

There have been lots of financial developments that has occurred in the past few decades. These developments have introduced new opportunities where you can invest 1 dollar and earn daily profit.
But as financial investments have evolved, more and more individuals are taking advantage of little know opportunities where you can invest money and earn daily profit. These accounts pay from 2.5% to 4% interest daily.
The thing is that it's not a wise decision for one to be swayed by some of this website that promise to pay daily profit on the amount of money that is invested with them because most of this website are scam.

If what you are saying above is correct, then I will also advise you stay away from such sites that offer such returns as there is a high possibility of it being scam. Or better still, thread carefully. I believe some sites like this are the ones that rob Peter to pay Paul. It is just my opinion though.

Before going into such business and actually investing in them, you need to be actually careful and make proper investigations first. There are alot of legit investment with nice benefits and in the same wwy there are alot of scam ones ae well

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back