What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

The most important thing for anyone who wants to secure his or her future is an investment. Offline investment like real estate and agriculture are very profitable and has produced many millionaires. Online investments like forex and cryptocurrency are very good too.
But as for me I prefer offline investment.

Which ever one you choose either online or offline the main purpose is for you to invest in a profitable and accountable business and not just that you should consider the one you are more comfortable with

Both are legit depending what platform you are giving your investment. If I can have both I will do it as long as I can see that the company I am investing is with a good name. But if I have to choose I will choose offline investment. It is good that you can deal with it personally. Whatever questions or inquiries you can do it personally.

I prefer offline investment to online investment. If offline investment crash you can still have someone to hold responsible. But if online investment crashed you can't see anyone to hold responsible.
Possibility of offline investment crashing is Lower than online investment.

I do not have time to go for online investment because 90% of online investment are scam as they are coming to get the little money you have honestly ,I will not waste my time to invest with them I only invest in a trusted offline company that is Government approve.

I prefer investing offline where I can see the work and connects with it. I can put my soul in it and make it higher. Investing in online is also a good options but not all online businesses are legit.

Online and offline investment are two different things offline investment you have to do things using your strength and effort. And there are many things you as the inventor have to do shush as,
1 the owner of the business have to be patient enough
2: you must learn how to advertis
3: you must be a very had working person.
In the other side the only business require more of technical support and more finance in other to round the business it needs time it's a work that you can do will you are at home if you have all the necessary need. at anytime you are free to do whatever you want and it is less busy than that of offline you will or many not have any problem with the customer.
So in that case I prefer the online business.

Investing money online and offline, I can do the two. However, having access to my investment is the ultimate. There are many grey areas in investing online. There could be websites short done, there could also be fraudulent activities on it. Offline investment makes you to monitor your progress.

Investing offline for me is better because it's tangible, I can see my investment and offline investment are less prone to attack also you can get an insurance cover but the story is not same for an online investment, it's more prone to attack and I don't know if there's any insurance company at the moment that covers online investment.

You cannot set up brick and mortar business with $1000, however, $1000 is a huge sum to set up an online business. Since you do not need a physical location and do not have to hire too many full-time staff, the setup cost of online business is too low compared to offline business. However, online business needs a lot of technical skills

Although I have both online and offline investments but I prefer offline investments to online investments because there's no threat of hackers in offline investments.
Post automatically merged:

Although I have both online and offline investments but I prefer offline investments to online investments because there's no threat of hackers in offline investments.
With offline investments you can sleep with your two eyes but in online your mind will be online even when you are sleeping most especially when you invested in forex or e-gold or cryptocurrency

Everything is risky today. Life itself is risky. Online investment is easier and better though it's risky because if anything happens, there's no way of retrieving or recovering your funds. But if it works out right, it's better.
Post automatically merged:

Everything is risky today. Life itself is risky. Online investment is easier and better though it's risky because if anything happens, there's no way of retrieving or recovering your funds. But if it works out right, it's better.

I'd prefer to do the both,because while working offline,i can be online anywhere i am and be doing online business,so one can do the both together. Getting income from different angles helps in financial stability.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Whether online or offline, security of investment is the most important factor to consider. Once I'm sure about the security, I can do my investment through any means.

I prefer to invest in online business can offline because these days it seems as if the online business is taking over and overwhelming the offline business.

An investment could be petty much anything to which you put your time into it and also your money. I plan to invest in offline business too with my money but invest in online business with my time . what I am trying to say is that you can actually do the both like I plan to.

I will always choose and prefer investment online over that of offline all the time, be sis I do most of my businesses online actually

A brokerage service that aligns with your investment priorities, educational needs, and learning style is needed for profitable investing. Choosing the best online stock broker for your needs, particularly for new investors, can mean the difference between an exciting new income stream and a disappointing disappointment.k

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
I prefer offline at least that will have a verifiable location in case there are problems later rather than online, where people can easily be scammed without traces.

Risk is essential to investing; no discussion of returns or results is complete without at least mentioning the risks involved. The difficulty for new investors, however, is determining where risk really lies and what the distinctions between low and high risk are. Risk is essential to investing; without it, no discussion of returns or results is significant.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back