What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

you need to invest in direct mutual funds online through an investment advisor or the mutual fund's website or MF Utilities. If you wish to invest offline, you will may need to visit the office of the Mutual Fund company.

Both online and offline businesses are risky and can also make you alot of money. The online investment i will be confidently going into is crypto. Offline businesses like real estate is also less risky and lucrative.

It does not really matter if an investment or business is offline or online. What matters most is the dividends the investment will make using best approaches. I think the nature of the investment will go along way to determining whether the investment should be placed online or otherwise.

I want online investment than offline investment because there are more profit you can earn online than offline investment ,when you invest in the right path

Investing online can be less stressful but sometimes the risk involved can be so high as compared to investing Offline. By to be candid i prefer online even with the risk involved.
Post automatically merged:

Investing online can be less stressful but sometimes the risk involved can be so high as compared to investing Offline. By to be candid i prefer online even with the risk involved

I prefer online business more than offline business but someone can combine the two. You can also be into online and offline businesses at the same Time, but it depends on the type of business your are running. Some business require full time focus

I prefer online business more than offline business but someone can combine the two. You can also be into online and offline businesses at the same Time, but it depends on the type of business your are running. Some business require full time focus
Some business require total focus little distraction could make someone not achieve the needed goals he need to succeed in life

I love the both. If I have an offline business, I can equally take it online for more sales but it depends on the kind of business I run. I equally love to build a passive income online. Though this is something that could take so much hardwork and desire to be successful in it.
Though I like both but I'll prefer the online business because of it's peculiarities and features. There are many aspects that online business is better than the offline some of which are;
The ease of operation
Saves time
Lots of advertising and marketing medium etc.

I right now very much prefer the offline based type of investment because in all honestly that is where most of real life processes and transactions do take place.

For myself I will go for online investment now because I do not have enough money to invest offline, offline investment actually require a huge sum of money to start but if you're investing online you can start an investment with the minimum of about $10 depending on the investment.

Tho there are offline investment, but majority of the investments are usually done online. I have never invested on any offline business, so i would go with online investment, because thats what i have done before

I invest some of my little money in online investment like cryptocurrency but even with this I am still thinking of withdrawing all my money in cryptocurrency to invest on offline business when I have enough for my online investment, that is my future plan.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
I thought you will give us some names of a very sure and legit investment company or platform online that we could invest in. But you only talk about online and offline no platform for investment in your post.

There is no one that is not good it depends on your areas of interest and expertise. If you are not good with online investments it is better to invest offline where you will be able to monitor your business progress at anytime that you wish.

Both are good options no doubt, there are just some businesses that do better offline compared to online and vice versa so it depends on the business tho like a restaurant business is better offline

I tend to want to go into offline investments more because they have more of the use case and that is where things happen but then both is not bad.

Tho there are offline investment, but majority of the investments are usually done online. I have never invested on any offline business, so i would go with online investment, because thats what i have done before
What kind of investment have you done online and how much did you earn? My fear in online investment is the legality of the firm and the veracity of the scheme. An online investment site is just a website manned by people with no faces. If the site vanishes in the internet then you will be a loser just like that.

What kind of investment have you done online and how much did you earn? My fear in online investment is the legality of the firm and the veracity of the scheme. An online investment site is just a website manned by people with no faces. If the site vanishes in the internet then you will be a loser just like that.
I am currently in one tho, IM academy, its an online academy that you can learn and earn from five different streams of income. And it also serves as a means for residual income. I am still at the early stage so currently i am earning just $150 a month, while my mentor and upline earns about $1000 evern month

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Ya investing in a must fund, some online while some are offline but I prefer offline because online investment is not trusted no matter who introduced you to the investment.

I have invested online as well as offline. My offline business failed but my online business is fairly successful. Therefore, I suggest people to invest online.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back