What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Prettyjanie

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.

I plan to make money online sometime after my health is recovered. I will probably have to work some type of job later in life as well so online may not be the only method I will use because I will need money from a job but I want to say that online money making is huge these days and if you are good at it can benefit you greatly

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.

How to choose the right option?​

You should invest online and on your own in direct plans only if you have enough knowledge about investing in mutual funds. Otherwise, you should opt for a reliable mutual fund advisor in your locality. It is preferable to opt for the fee-based advisor.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Most people who are afraid of being scammed especially dealing with investment they can't lay physical claim to their structures always prefer to invest offline because they can easily walk into the investment offices and pull their investments once they are not satisfied anymore. It's the only good thing that comes with offline investment.

The two are good to go, but I prefer investing offline with reason so that I can be monitoring my business and see how is growing, investment in offline will give you a good satisfaction in life than online investment.

Pardon me for saying this but I do not trust any website for investment unless that website is the online outlet of a registered and respected company. With the prevalence of scammers in the internet they go scot free because there is no regulator in the online world. I would rather invest in a bank for their stocks. That would be safe because the bank is a legal corporation and has the license for what it is doing.

The only investment I made was on cryptocurrency, which would mean it is through online. If it is stocks then probably, I will still use a legitimate online platforms to ensure that it won't scam me. If I'm not comfortable, I would just do it in banks.

I will go for both if you have the necessary requirements and the appropriate tools. They all have their own consequences and I will prefer online business for students because they don't need much attention. Offline businesses requires a lot of attention and you need to work hard in order to achieve success.

I prefer and use investment ofline some websites on which do we online jobs are frauds so I have not lot of money for loss and once time I loss my money on such website writing skills online job .
So I prefer ofline investment

An investment online is what I prefer because this is very convenient for my part. It is okay also to do offline investment just make sure that you double-check the legalities of the company. Not double-check but triple check.

Its hard to choose because i prefer both because as long as its legit and safe i will invest into it. its good to invest your money in online because you can monitor it and its good to invest in offline because its more realistic and lessen for scams.

I prefer online investments because of how convenient it is, you can manage and do investments at the comfort of your home with just your computer or smartphones, less hassle to get everything monitored although it's riskier than offline investments it works better for me specially if i only have a low budget for investments.

Investing online is so easy because of the convinience of working at home. However, most of them involve great risks. Offline investment can be so straightforward because you have some control over your money. But if I find a legit and less risky way to invest online then I would go for it.

Both investment online and offline is okay but the two has it advantage and disadvantage,So I prefer online cause their are various investment am into that am seeing more profit then what I use to Invest ,Am into buying and selling of bitcoin, litecoin, tron and various coin,I also sell clothes online to my friends and different people

I'm sure a lot of people will opt for the online investment method, and you don't need to be tech savvy to be able to monitor your investment, there are various apps that allow you monitor these things from the comfort of your abode.

Doing my investment with brokers online cost me some unnecessary money. A stock broker once told me that I will have to pay a fee to open a CSCS account with him. Something you open from CSS portal free. Well I prefer investing online as it is fast in terms of receiving funds. I get paid instantly whenever I sell my share units.

To be honest as much as I am relatively good when it comes to technology and how it works and so forth I think that I still have some reservations when it comes to the actual online methods of doing investment because there is much concern when it comes to security online. I guess that with all the news of hacks in the crypto world it has made me much more cautious and worried and so as far as possible when I make a large investment in prefer to do so offline.

I love the both. If I have an offline business, I can equally take it online for more sales but it depends on the kind of business I run. I equally love to build a passive income online. Though this is something that could take so much hardwork and desire to be successful in it.

I prefer online, and I plan to make money online sometime after my health is recovered. I will probably have to work some type of job later in life as well so online may not be the only method I will use because I will need money from a job but I want to say that online money making is huge these days and if you are good at it can benefit you greatly

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back