What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Both online and offline are great at the moment it all depends on your choice of investment. But personally I will choice online over offline messages at the moment because it's very profitable to invest in.

Investing offline in the best for me, because you will physically see what your investing on, there are lots of scammers online claiming to be investment company that scam people there Money when they invest online

Well the two are good o... But for me offline investment is the one u will go for... At least I will be seeing my hustle and hard work before my own very eyes.... I will be involved physically and also in managing it.... Investing offline will give you the zeal to push yourself beyond your limit

I can't invest a dime with person I don't know, investments online are too risky and I have tried it several times and it doesn't favors me and I have been scammed so many times
So I prefer offline investment with someone I can see everyday or every week

Mutual fund investment is very good, i will like to invest online if iam allowed to choose.
There are a lot of online packages that we can possibly invest our money.
There are a lot of investment Platform online that we can profit from.

If I'm investing online then it definitely has to be crypto currencies although that in itself is too risky, once you forget your password, lose access to your registered email and phone number, then you might as well have lost access to your investment and it will be hard to recover seeing as you don't know where to go to make complaints.

between investing online and offline, I will still choose investing offline because I understand investing offline than online for now. Most of the Investment I did online ended up to be scam investment. Although I now know where to invest online if I want to invest, but for now I still prefer offline investment.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Both the online and the offline has their individual perculliar strength and weakness.
It's then a thing of choice and conveniency of the individual involve.
For me, I am not steady and stable in one place most of the times hence I do opt for online businesses or investment.

Every investment comes with its own risk and also the type or format for the investment matters alot wether it is offline or online, both are very risky. One has to avoid making investment in something that is highly volatile or unstable. Most banks do have risk assessment officers before giving out loan (investing in people's business) to minimise bad debts. It's very important you do a risk assessment on anything you plan to invest on.

I intend to bring in cash online at some point after my wellbeing is recuperated. I will likely need to work some sort of occupation sometime down the road also so online may not be the solitary technique I will utilize on the grounds that I will require cash from a work however I need to say that online cash making is enormous nowadays and in the event that you are acceptable at it can profit you incredibly

I will go for both in the event that you have the fundamental necessities and the suitable apparatuses. They all have their own outcomes and I will incline toward online business for understudies since they needn't bother with much consideration. Disconnected organizations requires a great deal of consideration and you need to buckle down to make progress

I prefer offline business to online business if I'm being honest because we live in a very dishonest world. The rate of online scams is at its ridiculous peak. There are still some credible online businesses but the bad ones are many too.

I prefer online Investment because it doesn't require hardwork and stree like offline work and you don't need to move here and there to get work done on knline Business all you need is a computer and a data connection so it is more simple and flexible.

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.

Investing offline is the best, it have law risk of losing your money, at least you will physically see what you are investing on, but online investment is also good but I prefer offline because of the low risk of losing money

You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode.

It depends on the type of individuals involved. if you are cool with offline investment, it's good... if you're cool with online investments at the same time where you can monitor your investments in real time, I don't see anything bad there too. as you have rightly said, choose whatever suits you.
There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.

I will prefer investment offline that is face to face and by physical cash and carry because these days there are a lot of scams on online platforms and did not give withdrawal the profits after the investment so I will also prefer to invest in the company that is well known and not common or uncommon that is well known and high appreciated in the word competition of investments and giving profits

Both are legit depending what platform you are giving your investment. If I can have both I will do it as long as I can see that the company I am investing is with a good name. But if I have to choose I will choose offline investment. It is good that you can deal with it personally. Whatever questions or inquiries you can do it personally.

I prefer the online investment where I can sit at the comfort of my house to invest. The ease of work and also the little time spent on investing online are things that will motivate you to want to work online. Investing offline might have stress that comes with it so I definitely prefer investing online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back