What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

I have invested online as well as offline. My offline business failed but my online business is fairly successful. Therefore, I suggest people to invest online.
this thing is because of the growth of technology and innovation people are now going into online business and online business is now one of the most profitable way of investing to me I prefer investing in online.

I think online investment is less secured compared to offline investment. For example, the site where I invested can vanish without a trace. However, something like is is rare for offline investment.

Instead of investing on sites or someone else's project, if you invest on your own project, online investment can be as safe as offline investment. You can profit more from small investment.

I think online investment is less secured compared to offline investment. For example, the site where I invested can vanish without a trace. However, something like is is rare for offline investment.
The other day a friend in Facebook asked me if it is all right to invest $250 to a website that can earn a high interest. My reply to her is this - how can you chase your money if the website vanished in the internet? She said that it is the vanishing that is scaring her. If you are scared then do not invest.

Apart from cryptocurrency investment then investing in any other online platform is definitely no no for me. So many of the online investment platforms are Ponzi scheme.

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.
I beleieve both online and offline investment is good for a business, you don't need to work much in online investment ,all you need is invest with your money, so i beleive you can do the both together.

The two are a great idea to go, yet I favor contributing disconnected with reason so I can be checking my business and perceive how is developing, interest in disconnected will give you a decent fulfillment in life than online venture.

I would prefer to invest offline.this is in order to avoid that risk of being cheated or tendencies of crashing.atleast things i invest offline are visible to me and within reach at any moment

When it comes to offline investment scheme, their are more legit options than online, that isn't all that risky like online own. Real estate investment is a better option of offline investment.

I prefer online investments because the travelling expensive will not be there and also in this pandemic , its better to choose legitimate online investments.

There is absolutely nothing bad in investing online or offline as I believe both are good but many people believe investing offline is the best compare to online since you’ll be able to trace everything in person on like online

I prefer online investments because the travelling expensive will not be there and also in this pandemic , its better to choose legitimate online investments.
That is one of the benefits of online business it gives you the time to do some other things without affecting each other. Online businesses are also less costly to manage as you did not need to pay for physical apartment as office to run your business.

That is one of the benefits of online business it gives you the time to do some other things without affecting each other. Online businesses are also less costly to manage as you did not need to pay for physical apartment as office to run your business.
Yeah and it is the online era where technology is developing day by day , so online investments is also preferred by many people. But at the same time , there is a challenge to face the hackers and other online criminals.

There is nothing wrong in going for either online or offline business. Everyone has reason for choosing a particular location for his or her business. The location can be offline or online. Personally, I have my job on the offline platform while doing some extra income in the online platform. That is my opinion.

For now investing offline is the best one I know because it is one of the most trusted,all online investment I know are not always reliable and the one I just discovered recently which is cryptocurrency is behaving somehow which I don't know how it will be.

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.
Investing offline it actually one of the most tangible way for one to invest their money that will definitely minimise the possibility of one falling to scammers who are on the prowl to loot people their hard-earned money.

Between earning online and offline.. I prefer earning online because it is less risky compare to offline and there is continues gain on earning online than offline to me. Time and energy use too are less.

Between earning online and offline.. I prefer earning online because it is less risky compare to offline and there is continues gain on earning online than offline to me. Time and energy use too are less.
I think earnings from online and offline are practically the same except that online earnings is done in front of the computer. However, the topic is about investing online or offline so maybe you can comment again for the proper answer to the topic.

I think earnings from online and offline are practically the same except that online earnings is done in front of the computer. However, the topic is about investing online or offline so maybe you can comment again for the proper answer to the topic.
I will say it is better to invest in put whatever I will prefer online investment than offline investment because it is less stressful to invest online.

The truth is that I have stakes in the both angles an I think they are worthy of investment. So if you have money to invest do not just put it into only one platform.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back