What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

I like both of them but if I am asked to choose one out of the two options I will go for online investment. a good online investment is capable of giving you a good return on investment within a short period of time.
That's a good idea. But if I may ask why do you choose online investment over offline investment. Online investment is sometimes risky you may invest on a company and the company will runaway with your money.why do you choose online investment?

Honestly, I prefer offline investment because it is more reliable. You could also earn more if you get your business strategy right. You would get to see every details in reality.

Honestly, I prefer offline investment because it is more reliable. You could also earn more if you get your business strategy right. You would get to see every details in reality.
Offline investment is the best. But not all time's. You will only enjoy your offline businesses if you have the legit business to invest on it.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.

it depends on what the business is about and what works best. I have no preference in investing online / offline. I can also travel offline, I can work from home. but yes, you are more comfortable at home, from your comfort.

Most at times I prefer investing on both online and offline the reason is because I want to earn enough and for me to earn enough I need to invest enough money.

I prefer investing money offline than investing it online. There are too many online investments that are scam so i'd rather invest offline where i can monitor the growth of my money.

Most people who are afraid of being scammed especially dealing with investment they can't lay physical claim to their structures always prefer to invest offline because they can easily walk into the investment offices and pull their investments once they are not satisfied anymore. It's the only good thing that comes with offline investment.

So far, I feel offline investment is the way forward. I've discovered that there's always a limit to online investments monies. Mutual funds, treasury bills, bonds are all offline based.

Most people who are afraid of being scammed especially dealing with investment they can't lay physical claim to their structures always prefer to invest offline because they can easily walk into the investment offices and pull their investments once they are not satisfied anymore. It's the only good thing that comes with offline investment.
But this does not change the fact that there are also scam and fraudulent activities going on offline as well right? I have seen and heard cases of people being scammed.

Offline investment is highly preferable. While online investment is very risk in terms of investing with big money. When you invest online with big money, network can fail for many years without recovery the investment again.

I think investing your money offline is much more secure. If you want to invest in real estate for example you need to have all the necessary document before making any payment. But online investment anything can happen. But they are both good provided you have enough knowledge of what you're doing.

I think investing your money offline is much more secure. If you want to invest in real estate for example you need to have all the necessary document before making any payment. But online investment anything can happen. But they are both good provided you have enough knowledge of what you're doing.
We have different ways to invest your money online or offline, but this only depends on the experience you have or the skill set you have on that particular business.

It's a good thing is that you should invest money into something that you think it is going to make you money and that is all. This is going to be dependent on your passion as well as your knowledge.

We have different ways to invest your money online or offline, but this only depends on the experience you have or the skill set you have on that particular business.
Of course the experience you have about a particular skill will matter the amount of money you are going to make. If you have proper skills are some certain things, your chances of making money with it will be high.

I prefer working and investment online rather than offline thou there is nothing wrong investing offline,its one of the best way which people make money,so I think both are good but online investment is better for me

Of course the experience you have about a particular skill will matter the amount of money you are going to make. If you have proper skills are some certain things, your chances of making money with it will be high.
Yeah that's exactly the point, the amount of money you earn, online or offline it depends on the type of skills you have, if you have a good skills it's means you are going to have enough money.

Yeah that's exactly the point, the amount of money you earn, online or offline it depends on the type of skills you have, if you have a good skills it's means you are going to have enough money.
Yeah, there are some skills you will have that will make you a lot of money and there are some that will not make you much money. At the end of the day what really matters is your interest in any of them.

Yeah, there are some skills you will have that will make you a lot of money and there are some that will not make you much money. At the end of the day what really matters is your interest in any of them.
Yeah, but on your own understanding having a skills and having no skills which one is the best? For me I think no matter how bad your skill is, is better to have skill.

I will prefer invest online because that's where I do my business it's also good if you chose to invest offline if you have good business foundation

Yeah, but on your own understanding having a skills and having no skills which one is the best? For me I think no matter how bad your skill is, is better to have skill.
Of course having a skill will continue to be very much important because without that you cannot make tangible money. With a skill there are several opportunities online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back