What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Working online is preferable for me because am a type that doesn't like much manual stress, I don't have a good way of communication that's I easily get angry.

Both offline and online business is very lucrative if you can spot a gem because such investment can give you a lot of money on the long run.

I live online for most part of the day working on making money. So, for me, online investment is more preferable to offline as that is seen now as my second home of some sort

I live online for most part of the day working on making money. So, for me, online investment is more preferable to offline as that is seen now as my second home of some sort
I think online investment is riskier than offline investment. With an offline investment you get to meet the people behind the business and you also get to know the location. With online investment you are helpless when the website suddenly vanished from the internet.

The truth is that I have stakes in the both angles an I think they are worthy of investment. So if you have money to invest do not just put it into only one platform.
These days I prefer to invest online than offline because online business is less stressful all like the offline business which involves you going around.

For me I prefer online Investments. They offer a lot more returns than offline Investments, and it's very easy for me to monitor my portfolio.

Personally I believe that it even more sense for you to invest offline than to invest online because of the number of scams that are being carried out online today which makes it a very risky something to do.

I prefer online investment as its time friendly also it allows me to take my time going into them and I can also go into others at the same time as oppose to offline

Seriously as far as I'm concerned with my experience in investing both online project and offline project I think I've had better experiences with offline projects investment.

I prefer both onlin and offline business because each of them has their advantages, the privilege of online business to offline is that you can work over night

The truth is that I have only tried online investment which is crypto investment and haven't really tried out the offline method but one thing is sure, am very comfortable investing online
It is good that you have earned from your online investment. I have been reading that crypto investment is okay and although there are scam sites but there are many legit sites. With offline investment companies all you need is to check with the SEC if the company is registered.

I prefer online, and I plan to make money online sometime after my health is recovered. I will probably have to work some type of job later in life as well so online may not be the only method I will use because I will need money from a job but I want to say that online money making is huge these days and if you are good at it can benefit you greatly
To me as an individual I prefer to invest online that offline because it is less stressful when you invest online because you can be able to run and do your business at your own comfort zone and convenience.

Investment online and investments offline might come in different shades depending on the one you're referring to actually. If it's opening up a business enterprise like a store you mean online or offline,I will prefer online

Wow! This is a quite a hard nut for me to crack. I don't prefer anyone, both have high risk chances. Even offline investments will come with mouthwatering packages and even have situated offices in different locations to make it real just to be dubious at the end of the day.

Of course I will most certainly prefer online investment to offline investments. I like making investment that involves people from different parts of the world, rather than investing in whatever my country has to offer as it's mostly scam or Ponzi schemes

I've invested severally offline and I know how profitable is. But for online I have never invest on it. Online investment might be sometimes risky, you might invest on a company and the company might runaway with your money.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
I prefer investment online.
I think online investments bring about even more profit compared to offline business. In an online investment, all information is on the system, instead of having to carry record books.

I like both of them but if I am asked to choose one out of the two options I will go for online investment. a good online investment is capable of giving you a good return on investment within a short period of time.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
hmm...i think i prefer an offline investment.
i think that is what works best for me. I am not into crypto or forex trading, so i cannot invest online or even get someone to do it for me.
My offline business is what works best for me for now.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back