What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Of course having a skill will continue to be very much important because without that you cannot make tangible money. With a skill there are several opportunities online.
Yeah, If you have a good skills you can earn a tangible amount of money online, but it depends on the type of skills though. You can earn money online with no skills but you won't earn as much as you want.

Yeah, If you have a good skills you can earn a tangible amount of money online, but it depends on the type of skills though. You can earn money online with no skills but you won't earn as much as you want.
Yeah, they kind of scare you have will determine how much you will be able to make on the internet. There are some skills that can fetch you thousands of Dollars every month.

Yeah, they kind of scare you have will determine how much you will be able to make on the internet. There are some skills that can fetch you thousands of Dollars every month.
That's just it, you will always find out that most people that have a good skills online make most of the money, if you want to earn a decent amount of money you need to have a good skills.

That's just it, you will always find out that most people that have a good skills online make most of the money, if you want to earn a decent amount of money you need to have a good skills.
Probably, acquiring a skill is probably the best way to make something reasonable on the internet. It should be something people always need. You can market them on freelancing platforms and make money.

Probably, acquiring a skill is probably the best way to make something reasonable on the internet. It should be something people always need. You can market them on freelancing platforms and make money.
I don't really know much about freelancing, what exactly do freelancer's do to earn money online? I don't have the clear picture of what actually freelancing is.

I don't really know much about freelancing, what exactly do freelancer's do to earn money online? I don't have the clear picture of what actually freelancing is.
let me give you an example of what a freelancer is. If you have graphics designing skills for example then you can sign up on freelancing platform like fiverr. People who need such services can contact you to do the work for them after then, they pay you some amount of money for the work.

let me give you an example of what a freelancer is. If you have graphics designing skills for example then you can sign up on freelancing platform like fiverr. People who need such services can contact you to do the work for them after then, they pay you some amount of money for the work.
I must say I have gained something from what you've just said, I now know what exactly freelancing is, but do people make money by doing that? We have lots of freelancer's this day's.

Destiny offline businesses has always proved to be more profitable for me over the past two years but then that does not mean that I am not going to be exploring the online world.

I must say I have gained something from what you've just said, I now know what exactly freelancing is, but do people make money by doing that? We have lots of freelancer's this day's.
of course there are still a lot of people making money as freelancers on daily basis. The reason there are a lot of people doing it is because it is very lucrative.

of course there are still a lot of people making money as freelancers on daily basis. The reason there are a lot of people doing it is because it is very lucrative.
It seems to be a good way to earn money online, I've also seen some people that earns a good amount of money with freelancing job's, but me I don't have any good reason I don't just like it.

It seems to be a good way to earn money online, I've also seen some people that earns a good amount of money with freelancing job's, but me I don't have any good reason I don't just like it.
when it comes to making money online people have their preferences. There are some businesses that may be very good and lucrative but you may not be interested in it.

when it comes to making money online people have their preferences. There are some businesses that may be very good and lucrative but you may not be interested in it.
That's true, that's just like me, I don't do anything I find online, I look on what will bring me more income and focus on it, following those things will divert my attention which is not good for me.

Doing your risk and benefit analysis is going to tell you which one is best for you because both the online and offline worlds are filled with profit-and-loss is depending on what you invest in.

That's true, that's just like me, I don't do anything I find online, I look on what will bring me more income and focus on it, following those things will divert my attention which is not good for me.
Definitely, your area of interest is always important when it comes to you doing any online business. I always consider the long-term benefits of that particular business before going into it.

I prefer online investment because it comes with so much freedom and makes things to be easy. It is better than offline where one would be posed to so much risks that are not worth it.

I prefer online investment because it comes with so much freedom and makes things to be easy. It is better than offline where one would be posed to so much risks that are not worth it.
you are in the same shoe with me online investment is very good it's one of the way which someone can make additional money but there is nothing wrong with offline business

The two are the greatest for me, however investing offline is far safer than investing online since you can actually see your investment increase. Anything can happen while you are doing investing online.

Investment offline is very good but investment online is also good and easy but the issue is that sometime people tends not to make it faster with investment that is been sited online so for someone like me I chose to make an investment online

Investment offline is very good but investment online is also good and easy but the issue is that sometime people tends not to make it faster with investment that is been sited online so for someone like me I chose to make an investment online
Personally I will choose offline investment if I have the money . it is more trusted and is easier to carried out with little risk of falling into the hands of scammers.
In real estate investment there is likely to be no depreciation in the value of your assets as long as you are investing in a better location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back