What's new

Investing through a bank or their app online, which is safer?

Well you could definitely check for reviews online and then decide on what do, also you could speak with the bank representatives if you are having doubts about investing on the app

Sincerely speaking when it comes to online stuffs I most often consider it as scammed sometimes because it can fail anytime so first me I prefer to invest in my bank directly rather than the bank app. or online. because I can have access to approach it staffs at anytime of any inconvenience that come my way.

The best and most secured form of such kind of offer is to be present physically in their office and do the investment directly,as this will avail you the oppourtunity to ask questions on the leverage and other things that needs clarification.

I think it is much better if you go physically to that bank and invest from there, especially if it involves a large amount of income. That way, you can inquire more about the investment and sign a contract of agreement about the investment. That is much safer than doing it online.

I prefer bank but now during pandemic , everyone do prefer the online payments. Sometimes online payment can be hacked , which is very rare possible in case of bank
Over here in my country we are not so confident with online dealings so I will advise you to invest directly from the bank than investing with their online platform because there might be one mistake or the other.

These days you can make investments and withdraw them without leaving the comfort of your home. Investing through their app is just making things easier for you by the bank.

Both are very safe to go about doing the investing thing. But the bank branch is more safer because it is done physically. But the apps are also safe to use too fron my experience

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
Investing your money with a bank would be more faster through their application than using website online method because in the recent of the word applications were invented to make something online faster than visiting website.

For the sake of safety it is better you go to the bank physically and invest your money in there instead of doing it online which you may regret.

Any way you choose it is not bad.. places create their own mobile app to make it easir and more accessible when using their app

The many popular banks I have known and still know I operate have their own banking apps. And they've been very safe for one to use thus far without issues. So, both are safe for me

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
What is the name of the bank that is offering investment plan?
Well since the app is from the bank and the are offering the investment plan in the app. It will be okay to try it. But I have never seen a bank offered a way for customers to earn with them through investment

I prefer investing offline where I can see my money moving than investing online through their app which can crash or have a problem in the near future, I prefer investing offline .

Whether offline or through their app, it's the same establishment. What I feel should be discussed here is the ease of investment which I feel is made possible through their app, as more products are displayed and payment options easier.

I would like to invest through a bank rather than using their apps. it will be very easy for me to track the transaction if everything fails rather than using the app.

It depends on the authenticity of the app that you want to invest on and the amounts of money that is involve. If it is a large some of money, it is advisable to walk in to the bank and invest.

We all know investing on an online app can have some technical difficult at times and can make one have some issues with money not been able to be recovered again. So for me I think the best way to do this is to go to the bank

With the scam rate available in the country , i think it's actually best to invest in the bank and not through apps , because there are some fake app on some sites that could rip the person off

Both are the same as long as you're using the original app of your bank. Apps were made to make transactions easy and convenient for the general public. I hardly enter the bank these days because of the app.

I have always find out that it is much more easier to complete things like this using the app and sometimes the whole process might even be processed faster for you than when you go to the banking Hall.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back