What's new

Investing through a bank or their app online, which is safer?

It is much safer to invest with their office directly. I've heard about cloned apps. Some people clone applications to fraud people in the internet and I don't really know how true is this. In order to avoid this you can always do your investment physically in the bank when you are not really sure of the sites you are investing on.
Yea dats right as there are a lot of cloned apps in circulation but I don't see how depositing through the bank would prevent you from being scammed. If your wallet was created with a cloned app or a fake platform definitely if the bank is funding your wallet it would still go to the scammers. You only took a more difficult part to sending them money. Except I fr the reason of protecting your card details then I can relate

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
I don't see a difference in investing directly at the bank or using their application to invest online since they are the one who control everything and the terms and conditions are all the same.

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
I'm so security conscious of my money so I will not ask for bank app but I prefer one-on-one contacts with the banking agent so to void any form of error that will occur.

Traditional banks this days provide some very good means of investing money and I can say you can but I do not want to just invest anyhow. Personally, I think banks are good for mutual funds investment as I order them to instead of investing directly from the company.

Concerning your question on if you should invest with your bank through their mobile app or if you should walk in to their branch and invest, i would say do whichever is fine by you. You shouldn't be afraid of investing through the app though as we are in a digital age

All the two look alike and there seem to be no difference. You just have to make sure you are investing with the right bank, that is what you have to take into consideration.

As bank branches were briefly closed due to the pandemic, more consumers discovered the convenience of mobile banking, and evidence indicates the trend would continue. According to a survey conducted by bank technology provider FIS in mid-May, 31% of banked respondents intend to do more online and mobile banking in the future.

It is best to go to the bank, meet with the bank Worker physically and who your transaction than doing it online this is because it involves your money and you will need some physical papers for proof of your money. However this depend on individual perspective most will prefer online transaction.

If the app you are using is the bank's app for their online banking (the same as when you use a computer to go to their website) then I don't see any difference when you invest via the app. Provided that the app is safe with the OTP - one time password sent to your phone - and the strict password then I guess the app is safe.

Investing in the bank application online and going to the bank is the same thing, i have done that of the online investment though their interest rates are quite low.

Due to the increase in rate of crime, it's advisable to have a physical evidence before deciding to take any online action so as to be on the safe side of the transaction.

If you have signed up in your bank and find out some investment ghetto's the link, i think its better you research more on the investment before venturing into it...

Investing using any of the aforementioned process are safe and okay. Every bank app you see operational are very secured otherwise they won't let the app run. But if you feel your more comfortable with going to the bank, then it's still okay

Since there's an app designed by the same bank for the investment, I will rather invest directly using the app rather than investing directly into the bank.
Both investment are safer.

The world as gone digital and everything has become so easy to use. There is no one that is not easy, it depends on the amounts of money that you want to invest. If the money is little, you can make use of the app to invest your money but if the money is much, you will have to walk-in into a bank.

It is very important these days that everyone should be security conscious now that frauds is everywhere online. The best way to keep yourself safe is to always deal directly with the banking institutions rather than accessing them through online means.

I like investing directly through bank so that my money will be very safe and secure, because I know that bank is safer place where one can invest and be safe.

I would always prefer investing my money in a bank than investing in their Bank application as going into the bank give me more leverage than someone that just made an investment on the bank application.

Both ofthem are all good and if I am to invest I will go for banking investment because it is an official investment that is recognised by the government and there is a high possibility that your investment is secured

I prefer bank but now during pandemic , everyone do prefer the online payments. Sometimes online payment can be hacked , which is very rare possible in case of bank

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back