What's new

Investing through a bank or their app online, which is safer?

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.

if it is the official application of the bank then there should be no problems with the money but I would prefer to go personally to deposit it.

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
It is a safe to invest through bank app online provided you understand how the investment plans or probably you have learnt or heard about the investment offer before. But if you are doubt it is better to walk to the nearest bank branch more enquiries before investing.

I think it would be safer interacting with the bank one on one about investing with them instead of investing via bank apps. You never can tell which is legit of not.

I will rather prefer investing directly in a bank and when that is been done I think that you will have trust because you just walk into the bank of your choice and physically talk to the customer service regard the investment you want to go into,its better than investing in app,which is not trusted

I feel investing directly through a bank or through their app is literally the same thing. A bank app is a part of the bank made available on one's phone for easy transaction.

I have good reasons to believe that the bank and their application at the same time because whatever thing that is on the application is enforced by the bank themselves .

Investing directly with the bank and investing on ads that you saw through the bank app are two different things entirely. I would strictly advise you to walk into the bank to finalise any form of investment you intends to invest than doing it on the bank app which the bank could deny not being a part of later.
Yes.
I think it is better off to run any investment directly with the bank. It is possible to fall into scams from cloned bank apps. Investing with the bank is safer.

Falling into scam with clone bank application is very common nowadays because we have numerous banking which is online that normally scam people of their money online.
Yes.
I think it is better off to run any investment directly with the bank. It is possible to fall into scams from cloned bank apps. Investing with the bank is safer.

I would recommend you go to the office and do it with them. Atleast you are there with the worker whatever difficulty you encounter, they will solve it there. To me, it's better this way

If I have to do any banking investment , I'll definitely have to do it through the app because it will be more easier and less stressful but I believe the percentage I am going to get will somehow be lower when doing it in the app.

There is nothing wrong in investing your money through the bank app provided you know how to operate it very well. But if you are not savvy with the app it is better you go to the bank physically and make your deposit.

If I am to invest in any bank, I will prefer to go offline rather than app and online because it will be the most risky form of investment. There are alot of scamming app that are alike to each other.

But that's still the same thing , nowadays people are no more going to the bank every time to invest because of the difficulties and the huge number of people. It is easier and safer to invest in the app at once.

Investing through bank application online is very risky because of the people that hack people's account online and do away with their hard earned money , so i prefer investing offline,
If I am to invest in any bank, I will prefer to go offline rather than app and online because it will be the most risky form of investment. There are alot of scamming app that are alike to each other.

Actually everyone has a choice of investment platforms either online or offline depending on the knowledge they have. Personally online bank investment is totally a disaster.

I have been depositing my money in the bank through their app for a while now and I do not have a problem. I think what really matters by your level of knowledge of how to carry out transaction online because if you do, you won't encounter any problem.

I don't really understand what you mean by investing on bank app, well their are different ways to invest in Banks but this seems to be very new and different to me, I'll like to know much about it.

Investing directly with the bank and investing on ads that you saw through the bank app are two different things entirely. I would strictly advise you to walk into the bank to finalise any form of investment you intends to invest than doing it on the bank app which the bank could deny not being a part of later.

Investing on a bank that's not a good idea for me, bank do make lots of money trading your money, why not use that same opportunity to earn your money than to invest on a bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back