What's new

Investing through a bank or their app online, which is safer?

katkat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.

I prefer investing through bank rather than investing through bank app. Those investments you see on banking app may be from ads which may be fraudulent, but if you go to the bank, you will make enquiry very well to know if such investment is geniue and your bank guide you properly.

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
I will advice you to go to their bank office and interaction with any of their staffs because not all that are online are valid and if anything happens nobody to hold responsible for it but if you meet any of their staff,he can be accountable for whatever that happen.

Investing directly with the bank and investing on ads that you saw through the bank app are two different things entirely. I would strictly advise you to walk into the bank to finalise any form of investment you intends to invest than doing it on the bank app which the bank could deny not being a part of later.

Bankrate.com says that online banking is less secure than a bank's mobile app. “Some banks that have multi-factor authentication on their mobile apps don't provide the same capability on their websites. Well-designed mobile apps don't store any data, and you're less likely to hear about a virus on a smartphone.”
Post automatically merged:

Bankrate.com says that online banking is less secure than a bank's mobile app. “Some banks that have multi-factor authentication on their mobile apps don't provide the same capability on their websites. Well-designed mobile apps don't store any data, and you're less likely to hear about a virus on a smartphone.”

Investing directly with the bank and investing on ads that you saw through the bank app are two different things entirely. I would strictly advise you to walk into the bank to finalise any form of investment you intends to invest than doing it on the bank app which the bank could deny not being a part of later.

Doing it personally at their bank office will give you rest of mind. There are things that you should not do online and this is one of it. Focus on how you can invest by signing real documents at their office and keep your own evidence.

I prefer to invest through bank or do anything through bank. Because you will be there physically and that will give you directions on the dos and don'ts of whatever you are investing. Generally I do most of my things physically in the bank except some withdrawal.

Either way is safer. Except you download the fake or cloned application. But for further questions or directives, physical presence in banks is preferable. Besides, I cannot save with bank. I prefer third party applications.

It is safer to invest through the bank than through their app. The app might misbehave and your investments records wiped out. Another reason is their server might be currently down at the time you invested and your investments might not be recorded.

Since they ate the owners of the app there is no problem investing from the app,That is why they put it there so that you don't have to come to their office.it is for your convenience.just use it and save your self the stress of going there.

Invest through bank office staff is good and more trusted because in this Nigeria we are there are lot of scam people I have seen one of my brother friend before he is IT expect he design one app before that look actually like NNU forum but he they use it for scam people can't know so I will advise not to invest through bank app you should do it direct through bank office

I will advise you to go to the bank branch to deal with issues concerning Investment. The disadvantages of using the app is so much I can't start listing them here.
Go to the bank and save your stress of filling forms around because you couldn't find your money

I prefer to do whatever dealing I want to do with anybody I prefer doing it at their branch because any country where someone can just wake up create an app and post it and you look exactly like the bank app or branch so you just have to be very careful go to the bank branch today every anything they will be the one that will give you the applicant want you to do the app

Like I always tell people around me to never engage in anything online investment for now till further notice,because scams or fraud is too much now,the system may get compromise and you all we lose it all..so make sure you engage in physical and written investment,with that your money into investment will be safe ...

i prefer investing through a bank than through their online app because it is safer to go into the bank to confirm all details and go through the necessary process and make sure everything is confirmed than applying through online process

Concerning which is safer in investing in banks or online applications. Well, I would strongly advise such individual to walk up to a bank branch or office closer to him and make enquiry through a staff or going to their customer care unit to find out more and be informed about the investment

There is nothing that will make you feel better and save than investing directly through the bank. It will give you the confidence you need to save money and invest it in the bank instead of investing through bank app.

Like I always tell people around me to never engage in anything online investment for now till further notice,because scams or fraud is too much now,the system may get compromise and you all we lose it all..so make sure you engage in physical and written investment,with that your money into investment will be safe ...
Under recent 'solid customer authentication' (SCA) rules, banks have been told to adopt a multi-layered approach to online banking login and online card payment. This includes numerous ID checks, such as the provision of a password plus a single-use passcode created on a card reader or sent to your mobile phone via text message.

It is much safer to invest with their office directly. I've heard about cloned apps. Some people clone applications to fraud people in the internet and I don't really know how true is this. In order to avoid this you can always do your investment physically in the bank when you are not really sure of the sites you are investing on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back