What's new

Investing through a bank or their app online, which is safer?

I have had bad experiences with banking system most especially offline banking system because their method of deducting money unecesarily is uncalled for , so I prefer investing through online banking app.
Investing on a bank that's not a good idea for me, bank do make lots of money trading your money, why not use that same opportunity to earn your money than to invest on a bank.

I have had bad experiences with banking system most especially offline banking system because their method of deducting money unecesarily is uncalled for , so I prefer investing through online banking app.
That's a good idea, I also prefer using my banking app, I have a face a lot of challenges using my local bank account, the bank this day's have a poor customer service.

I prefer to invest through bank or do anything through bank. Because you will be there physically and that will give you directions on the dos and don'ts of whatever you are investing. Generally I do most of my things physically in the bank except some withdrawal.

There are so many scam apps that tend to appear as if they were created by the banks. They scam people and many people have become victim of such kind of apps.

I will advise you to visit their bank branch and speak with any of their staff members because not all information found online is reliable, and if anything goes wrong, no one can be held liable. However, if you interact with any of their staff members, they may be held liable for anything transpires.

Having the good experience of what you are doing is very important, it will help you in terms of achieving success, but If you don't have experience of what you are doing you'll only fail.

Investing directly with the bank and investing on ads that you saw through the bank app are two different things entirely. I would strictly advise you to walk into the bank to finalise any form of investment you intends to invest than doing it on the bank app which the bank could deny not being a part of later.
That is very instructive and the right thing to do,because there is nothing better than you interfacing with the management of the bank concerning the type of investment that you want to go into.

Being physically present in their office and making the transaction directly is the finest and safest way to take advantage of this type of offer since you will have the chance to inquire about the leverage and other matters that require clarity.

The rate at which the banking industry keeps making money from their customer on daily basis by deducting their savings from their account makes me prefer using the online banking app for everything I do ,

I have signed up in my bank app and while exploring it I have seen some investment opportunities that it offers. Was thinking now if it will be safer doing those kind of investment online or I just need to do it personally in their bank office where I can personally talk to their staff and learn more of their product of investment.
I believe that the two of them is safe but it depends on the bank. There are some banks that always feels safe to use them offline while some are better online.

It depends on what banm you're talking about. If it's a legitimate bank, you should be fine to use their mobile app. Most banks these days have really good Security in place for bank accounts.ske sure whatever bank you use, their mobile app or their site automatically logs you out after a certain period of inactivity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back