Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Space travel seems to be a popular thing these days, and I was thinking if it would be good to invest in? I know a lot of people want to travel to Mars, well travel would mean move in this case, as I don't think you're coming back if you travel out to Mars. But, would you invest in the future of space travel? Do you think there is any money to be made from it?

Investing in space travel does sound like something straight out of the future, doesn't it? It's a wild concept thinking about life on Mars! Would you boldly invest in the final frontier, or is it a bit too out there for you? On a different note, anyone here got tips for cool hotels near me? Always up for exploring new places, whether it's on Earth or beyond!

This is something for people like Musk, Bezos or Richard Branson who have immense amount of money. Maybe these people will someday create a publicly traded space company and investing in space travel for common people will become possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back