Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I love going to thrift stores, second hand stores, flee markets, yard sales, rummage sales, garage sales, you name it, if it's a sale I'm there. I like to look for things I can flip. I've collected a lot of stuff over the years from thrifting, and I might be able to profit from the various things I collected over the years. It's a good thing to invest in, because there are a lot of hidden gems you can find at these types of sales and places. And in turn, you can flip a lot of things for a decent profit. Some stuff can even be refurbished or fixed up to sell for even better prices.

Just yesterday I bought a silver coin from the vatican in a thrift store, I always go to buy collectibles there because I also love to buy second-hand things with the intention of collecting, I have been collecting different things for years, I think it is an excellent idea.

Just yesterday I bought a silver coin from the vatican in a thrift store, I always go to buy collectibles there because I also love to buy second-hand things with the intention of collecting, I have been collecting different things for years, I think it is an excellent idea.
That's cool, the Vatican has a gift store? I had no idea. Anyway, I think you can stand to make a good amount of money from buying stuff from thrift stores and other second hand stores and sale. Just have to know what you're looking for and be willing to fix up some stuff if needed.

If you are sure that you can resell these items, you can certainly invest in thrift store items. I have never done this myself but I think buying old furniture form thrift stores, repairing these furniture pieces and selling them for a price of new item can be a profitable business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back