What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

You are not alone. I am with you and there are alot of fans who are with you and support you point of view. there are several reasons why I dont want to work under somebody. but I have always dream to be the man of myself, run a business myself and to earned for myself.

Yes, i also share the same thoughts as you. Self employment is the best. No one to boss you around, no plenty rules and regulations, you do everything at your own convenience.

You are never alone in this situation. many people this days, have always wanted to be the people of their choice and the only way, is to be self employed or self dependent. this is because you have the freedom to make decisions of your choice concerning how to make money for yourself.

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.
Over the years that I've actually worked for so many businesses and companies, I have come to understand that whatever you are think that they are going to be paying you will never be enough for you to become successful in the future which is why it is important to seek a means of being a boss of your own.

You re not alone on this, I am a kind of person who believes in helping others archive their dreams.
I have worked with few employers and I have realized that most employers only care about themselves, they don't care about the dream of their employees.
I want to change this theory, that I why I want to be on my one and see s way that I can help other archive the goals through working with me

It is not only you, a lot of people are just like you including me, for me I don't even have plan to get employment now because I am self-employed.. I just need an opportunity to do things on my spare time.

Being independent of someone control either financially, socially and any form of human control has always been the dream of most people. The truth is that you are not alone Because many people, have wishes to be self employed and independent.

No , you are never alone , almost everyone at tired of having misunderstanding and fighting between the workers and the boss which normally result into a hostile environment for the workers,

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
You are spot on. Like I always say, not everyone is destined to be an entrepreneur. Most people prefer to work in an organisation even when they have opportunities be self employed. Majority of such people don't do well in business because they not wired to managed business without supervision.
Post automatically merged:

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
You are spot on. Like I always say, not everyone is destined to be an entrepreneur. Most people prefer to work in an organisation even when they have opportunities be self employed. Majority of such people don't do well in business because they not wired to managed business without supervisionm

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You don't really need to feel alone when it comes to wanting to start up your own business alone because over 80% of the youth today in my country and all self-employed as a result of high rate of unemployment.

You don't really need to feel alone when it comes to wanting to start up your own business alone because over 80% of the youth today in my country and all self-employed as a result of high rate of unemployment.

Being self-employed is not that easy. When you are self-employed, you would need to find clients yourself because you do not work for a company that already has a huge list of clients with them. This is a big drawback of being a person who is self-employed.

I am also the kind of person that is interested to have a business but before I am interested to have my own personal business, I need to be stable financially, I cannot just start a business when I am not ready to face the challenges that comes with it most especially financial challenge.

I am also the kind of person that is interested to have a business but before I am interested to have my own personal business, I need to be stable financially, I cannot just start a business when I am not ready to face the challenges that comes with it most especially financial challenge.

I think financial problems is the main reason why many people are simply not able to start their business. Many people want to start their business and they have no option but to work for low rates and start business at later times in the life when they save enough money.

I think financial problems is the main reason why many people are simply not able to start their business. Many people want to start their business and they have no option but to work for low rates and start business at later times in the life when they save enough money.
Yes I know that is the number one thing that is stopping lot of people from starting their business, but at the same time you really have to understand how to manage your business because even if you have the financial ability but without a proper understanding it will be almost impossible for you to succeed.

Well, I believe financial challenges is the main factor that hinders a lot of entrepreneurs from starting their business. I'm just curious to ask what kind of business plans do you have?

Well, I believe financial challenges is the main factor that hinders a lot of entrepreneurs from starting their business. I'm just curious to ask what kind of business plans do you have?
Well I don't really know but I think this will depend on my academic qualification and what I study in the university that will determine the type of business to establish, now that I don't have an academic qualification I'd rather go for an online business.

Well I don't really know but I think this will depend on my academic qualification and what I study in the university that will determine the type of business to establish, now that I don't have an academic qualification I'd rather go for an online business.
That's very wise. I think its very important to master a skill especially online skills because they are always in high demand. With these skills, you can make so much online daily.

I think that you are fine, we all have different mentalities. In as much as you are not hurting anyone, you are right. Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.
As far as I'm concerned, most people in my country Nigeria have the tendency to start out their own personal business over working for a company for a long time.

To be a self employed person take a lot. One need to be determined and focus. Truly, everyone can not own a business, or become a boss, some will work under some while some will become the boss. But no one stop you from becoming the boss of your own, so long has you have the business idea.
I am very more comfortable with facing the challenges of being self-employed and working for myself dealing with my own business than working for someone who would treat me as he or she wants and also still deny me my salary when I'm supposed to be paid.

I know people who have good creative abilities and they are better off being self-employed and working for themselves. It is not a bad way of thinking provided that you can be able to start and scale up a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back