What's new

What kind of online business do you have?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Depending on your skill set and knowledge, you can start an online business. It is really easy to start an online business and it is also comparatively easier to run and manage online business.

My favorite online business model is print-on-demand business. This business model allows you to generate revenue without substantial initial investment. You can easily manage it without having to leave your home. All you need is product designing skills and marketing skills. There are multiple marketplaces where you can start this kind of business.

I am very good at selling my birds on the internet. I have learnt about marketing on the internet and have done my bits in implementing it recently, which works pretty okay for me.

I am very good at selling my birds on the internet. I have learnt about marketing on the internet and have done my bits in implementing it recently, which works pretty okay for me.
So you are selling poultry online. I guess you are selling to the local market. How do you get customers, what platform do you use to bring customers. Are you also a producer or just a seller. I once had a dairy farm and I tried to sell dairy products online but the market I was trying to sell was not ready for online purchase.

Currently, none. I am trying to think of different ways to introduce one but I am still mapping out costs and such. I am planning on launching another site soon but the only earnings that will come from that will be ad based.

At the moment, I have an offline business or should I say a physical business of poultry and fish farming. I have also managed to start selling my business online too. I have an online store on WhatsApp Business and also on other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Unfortunately, I don't own any business anymore, but I had a dropshipping site where I sell products using the dropshipping system and I didn't even leave the house and could earn money. But, unfortunately, it didn't last long, because my site was stolen due to poor security

I'm currently making money from online by selling oil perfumes. I find the business very lucrative and flexible because i can stay at home and make my money. When order is placed, I'll have my boys to deliver the product for you at your door step.

I'm currently making money from online by selling oil perfumes. I find the business very lucrative and flexible because i can stay at home and make my money. When order is placed, I'll have my boys to deliver the product for you at your door step.

Selling perfumes might be a great business. However, this depends entirely on the demand of perfumes. We must also remember the fact that selling certain items online could be a really big challenge as well. This is what I have noticed, as many vendors are struggling to sell particularly kind of items online. How do you evaluate the demand of products you sell online?

Unfortunately, I don't own any business anymore, but I had a dropshipping site where I sell products using the dropshipping system and I didn't even leave the house and could earn money. But, unfortunately, it didn't last long, because my site was stolen due to poor security
I have also tried dropshipping. I did manage to sell some products, however, my major intention of creating a dropshipping business was to sell the business instead of sell products. I made some good money by selling dropshipping sites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back