What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Getting a job in this part of the world is by the grace of God because you have to know someone who in turn knows another someone at the top, it doesn't matter what degree you have. So, me prefer to be self employed.

As a young man who really have a foresight on where he needs to be in the future will always calculate the possibility of not working for any other person by himself for too long.

I am sure there will always be a group of people who would prefer getting employed in a company rather than working for someone else. I do not understand why would anyone not want to be self-employed?

Getting a job in this part of the world is by the grace of God because you have to know someone who in turn knows another someone at the top, it doesn't matter what degree you have. So, me prefer to be self employed.
Actually there are some people who prefer office jobs and working for someone else. They are mostly after civil service or government jobs because of the job security attached to it.

You are not alone in this aspect. There are lot of people on this forum school also life to be self-employed. You become your own boss when you are self-employed. being self-employed gives you the freedom to do things the way you like.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
With the rate at which an employment is growing in our country today it has actually made a lot of people realise that the best way forward is for them to start their own personal business.

To be self employment is very good. That shows you are alone does not mean you will not make it. You are alone to decide of what to do and how to do it to make good income.

With the rate at which an employment is growing in our country today it has actually made a lot of people realise that the best way forward is for them to start their own personal business.

Unfortunately, not all the people could start their won business due to various kinds of reasons. One of the biggest reason is a lack of capital and a lack of experience could also be regarded as a big reason.

professional status? Are you a freelancer? Self-employed? A solopreneur? Is there a difference? And, more importantly, does what you call yourself make a difference to your clients?

Well, that’s a lot of questions. But, don’t worry, I have a lot of answers for you.

Let’s start with the client question. As independent professionals, we spend a lot of time figuring out who our ideal clients are. We create profiles for them. We dismiss them if they don’t meet our requirements. But are they judging us the same way?

professional status? Are you a freelancer? Self-employed? A solopreneur? Is there a difference? And, more importantly, does what you call yourself make a difference to your clients?

Well, that’s a lot of questions. But, don’t worry, I have a lot of answers for you.

Let’s start with the client question. As independent professionals, we spend a lot of time figuring out who our ideal clients are. We create profiles for them. We dismiss them if they don’t meet our requirements. But are they judging us the same way?

I think the client does not care if you are a freelancer or not as long as you provide satisfactory services. However, the client might get a much better deal and get his work done at a much lower price if he hires a freelancer. For example, many freelancers charge a low amount of money on Fiverr, but a company might charge more for those same services.

Bro you're not alone in this. I have always felt that I can't work for someone for long. Having your own business and putting your all is all that matters to me.

Bro you're not alone in this. I have always felt that I can't work for someone for long. Having your own business and putting your all is all that matters to me.
From your statement, am guessing you already have some experience when it comes to working under someone, what was it like? The only experience I have in this was while I was in school when I was working as a personal assistant to one of the HOD and honestly there is no free time of your own.

No, you're not alone. Beings self employed should be the aim and goal of everyone. You should have a particular service to offer and to give to humanity. I want to be self employed and build the dream that have been in my mind for years

Well one thing that is for sure is you are not alone in that thought. I understand your anxiety and a lot of people are like that, including myself. I just don't think I have the best character to work under someone.

From your statement, am guessing you already have some experience when it comes to working under someone, what was it like? The only experience I have in this was while I was in school when I was working as a personal assistant to one of the HOD and honestly there is no free time of your own.

I guess working during the time when you are in high school might have a completely different experience. There many many students in my country who start working at a very young age. However, many people tend to complete their education first before hunting for a job.

I guess working during the time when you are in high school might have a completely different experience. There many many students in my country who start working at a very young age. However, many people tend to complete their education first before hunting for a job.
It might not be all that different though, most times it was like I had no free time of my own, there where weekends where I already had plans only for me to receive a call to come to the office to sort out some files, there where times I had to completely cancel personal engagements just to attend to work. Even when sick, I had to go too school and work.

Even though everyone would like to do some things alone, but you cannot despise the fact that working as a team brings better to sense of satisfaction than just working alone.

A lot of us are all the same because we consider business to be more simpler and easier to manage, but in most cases business are not really easy as we think we can be able to do , we may not understand this until we engage into business to face it's reality.

To be self employment is very good. That shows you are alone does not mean you will not make it. You are alone to decide of what to do and how to do it to make good income.
That is right. Doing business alone does not mean that you are incapacitated. You just have enough opportunity to earn as much as you can by planning yourself well. You also have so much time on your side and spending it well earns you great profits.

They truth is that being self employed is good but sometimes you need capital to push some dreams and aspirations to enable you reach global requirements and possibility of moving forward

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You cannot be alone on this and will never be alone. No one wishes to remain a slave for the rest of his or her life. I will choose being self employed over and over again. Reasons, it enables me take decisions that concern my life and healrh

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back