What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

No you are not alone but I must say it's not easy to be self employed because of the financial challenges you will face but if you are one of the kind that has a rich background then it's easy to go.

Financial difficulties and challeges are one of the most important aspect of starting one's own business. I do not have enough capital and this is one of the biggest reason why I have never been able to establish my own business. There are many people who struggle and face the same challenge in this world, especially those people who live in Tier 3 country.

You're not alone in this opinion and I wish you well in your future endeavors or whatever it is you are into at the moment,not everyone share your opinion though

I have always wanted to do my own thing ever since my young age, I have never seen myself working under any organisation and I'm still keeping to that dream. So you aren't alone

There are a lot of people that will like to get them self-employed and be their own boss in a business but what we have to understand is that it is not everyone that will be able to get them self employed.
Well, there are some necessary requirements that need to be met before thinking about being self employed like the startup capital and the technical know-how involved in the business. If being self employed is so easy then there wouldn't have been any unemployed citizen

Going to school, getting a dream job etc, that's all a conspiracy which would keep you making money for someone else, so yiu are not alone for wanting to be self employed, only shows how determined to be free from working from someone and making your own money

You're not alone in this opinion and I wish you well in your future endeavors or whatever it is you are into at the moment,not everyone share your opinion though

I will be starting my crypto trading journey within a few hours and I believe that I will be making good money inshallah. This will be the first time I will be investing in crypto trading platforms. I will probably use Binance.

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.
If you asked anybody majority would love this idea. Myself inclusive but then I would also love to work for a company or established organization as well

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
I agree with yiu, not everyone can have their personal freedom just because they lack the understanding and knowledge of how to be independent.

Well, there are some necessary requirements that need to be met before thinking about being self employed like the startup capital and the technical know-how involved in the business. If being self employed is so easy then there wouldn't have been any unemployed citizen
I think there are some people there that have the ability to start or be a manager of a business even the biggest business ,but they do not have the money and all the necessary materials that is needed to start of this business that is why they are unemployed.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
That you are self employed does not mean you are alone.
It means you are earning a living for your self by yourself.
You want to be your own boss, so, go for it!
Post automatically merged:

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?

You are not alone my dear. I will love to be self-employed after i've had enough experience in business and I am ready to be an entrepreneur.
We all want to own our own businesses and make our profit for ourselves without having to share it with anybody but the economic reality which says that we do not have enough resources to start up our business is the reason why most of us are going into partnership working for other people.

You are right, i used to work for companies before i started my business too, when it comes to acquiring capital, you may have to work for an organisation else you may find getting capital difficult except that you have families and friends who are ready to gift you cash because i discourage people a lot from taking loans to finance or start businesses.

The freedom of self employment is one of the factors to be considered but at the same time how to raise seed capital is not something that is so easy

Not only you, everyone wants to own their own business and be their own boss so it's a competition but if everyone own their business who will be the employees

Post automatically merged:

Well, I am not earning enough money at all. I am not even earning $2 per day. This is because I am not at all skillful and I only rely on paid to post forums to make money. This thing is pressurizing me of getting a day jon and I am not a person who would ever want to have a day job at all. let's see how things will go in the future.

I think there are some people there that have the ability to start or be a manager of a business even the biggest business ,but they do not have the money and all the necessary materials that is needed to start of this business that is why they are unemployed.
That's the point. There isn't enough money to startup such business to be self employed as some families around can't even feed themselves three times a day let alone raising money for business to get self employed and independent

Not really, am with you on this only that asides from being self employed,i also want to own a business of my own and employ staffs to work for me. Ever since i was little,i had always wanted to be self employed.

Being a self employed is one of the greatest thing anyone can start to begin to think of doing. You get to do all your programs and plans when you plan on executing them yourself

Not only you alone need to be self employed, like wise here I so much like works on my own not to be under someone working it got me so much stress being under person tutelage I truly disregard the desired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back