What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Yes I know that is the number one thing that is stopping lot of people from starting their business, but at the same time you really have to understand how to manage your business because even if you have the financial ability but without a proper understanding it will be almost impossible for you to succeed.

Business management is an art and not all the people could have mastery over it. I think this is why there are many people who are naturally talented when it comes to conducting business and despite having a low capital, they tend to make good profits from their investments.

That's very wise. I think its very important to master a skill especially online skills because they are always in high demand. With these skills, you can make so much online daily.
The skill may be on high-demand yes but to the point of making money consistently is actually the problem here ,there is more competition in freelancing more than anywhere else you can even imagine, well that's another challenge I really have to face on my own.

I know people who have good creative abilities and they are better off being self-employed and working for themselves. It is not a bad way of thinking provided that you can be able to start and scale up a business.

Actually, many people think that being employed at a big, great organization is much better as compared to working individually or working for one self (being self-employed). There are a few people who criticize those who are self-employed individuals, unfortunately.

The skill may be on high-demand yes but to the point of making money consistently is actually the problem here ,there is more competition in freelancing more than anywhere else you can even imagine, well that's another challenge I really have to face on my own.
Do you have a skill in mind already? Because there are so many opportunities you could utilize online though it would really take time before you're able to master it.

Do you have a skill in mind already? Because there are so many opportunities you could utilize online though it would really take time before you're able to master it.
Well for now I do not really have any skills until I get a laptop, I was thinking of learning maybe a web design or advance graphic designing like UI and UX. Or do you have any other skills that might be a little bit easier or might help me to make more money online, you can say it I might be interested.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
Seriously, looking at their mums that is been paid to a lot of people who are into White collar job you want that stand that they are not getting paid well enough like those that are into their own personal business.

Self-employment is my ultimate goal, but it's a situation that I would want to happen when I reach my retirement age. For now, being employed has its benefits such as fixed salary, mandated benefits, and other perks that come only with being employed. What is really nice about being employed are expected retirement benefits which are being funded primarily through the employer's contributions. On the other hand, I can be self-employed on a part-time basis by working as a freelancer.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
I am with you here. It is not a lazy attitude if you do not want to work for someone like a slave. However, you have to be ready to do the work of becoming financially independent. It is more than just saying but acting the part. Some people take the heat of working a slave for a while before they finally achieve their goals.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
If if you are self-employed you will always determine how you want to work for yourself without having to answer to anybody as long as you have the structure how you've set up all your business to run.

There are so many people right now who want to be self-employed. This is because a lot of people do not like working on that people and they believe that they are far better off on their own and it is normal.

There are so many people right now who want to be self-employed. This is because a lot of people do not like working on that people and they believe that they are far better off on their own and it is normal.

Well, one of the biggest reason is that many people living in Tier 3 countries do not get paid the salary or wages they deserve. The earning rate is quite low and this affects them in a bad way. This is why many young people are now seeking ways to become self-employed or start their own business.

I think that you are fine, we all have different mentalities. In as much as you are not hurting anyone, you are right. Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.
A lot of people who are graduates don't really have the pleasure of getting jobs which makes them to be forced into seeking opportunities of how to be self employed and working for themselves..

A lot of people who are graduates don't really have the pleasure of getting jobs which makes them to be forced into seeking opportunities of how to be self employed and working for themselves..

This is because they are simply not able to tolerate a controlling boss. I am also such kind of person who would not like to get controlled by someone. I have seen many rude and cruel bosses in many workplaces.

No, you are not alone, everyone want to be a self-employed and have their own business because when you are self-employed, you make your own decisions and attend to achieve your dreams and goal of being a successful businessman.
If you don't want your personal and financial growth to be tied to the person that you are working for you will definitely have the plan of starting your own business for yourself and pursue it by yourself.

Being self employed has more challenges than being employed. In my personality it is better for me to be employed than be self employed because I am slightly aloof when it comes to strangers and new things. I know the style and tricks of selling but I do not have the personality.

I also like to be self-employed so that I can have full control over my business I'm a hundred percent profit to myself. self-employed give me the opportunity to explore and do things the way I want.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
That is actually the simple honest truth because no one likes to be a slave working for another person for a very long time which makes everybody to have that second plan of starting their own business once they have the capital to do so.

Being self employed has more challenges than being employed. In my personality it is better for me to be employed than be self employed because I am slightly aloof when it comes to strangers and new things. I know the style and tricks of selling but I do not have the personality.

While it is true that being self-employed could be more challenging, being self-employed has more advantages over being an employed person. You can work flexibly and you have more freedom to work. You also get to pursue clients and work with them.

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.
As a young man who really have a foresight on where he needs to be in the future will always calculate the possibility of not working for any other person by himself for too long.

To be sincere, my ultimate goal is to be self employed and not to be working any kind of circular work that cages me. I'm not the type that wants to live my whole life working for a head and helping such to achieve his own dreams. I want to really build a system that works for Everyone

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back