What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.

Independence, control and freedom from routine - Companies or individuals you work for are your clients, not your employers. As clients, they can state what results are expected from you, but they do not direct your work. Of course, you want to satisfy your clients if you want to receive more work, favourable referrals or better rates. But you are your own boss - you decide when, where and how to work to get the job done.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.

Yes, that is the same thing to me, I want to start a business and be my own boss. I don't want be under control of anybody, I wish to have a freedom lifestyle, because to be under someone can not give me lifestyle. But how do I become my own boss without capital this is question that always come to my mind before I realized that 'we must pass somewhere before we reach our destination'. So, we need to work under person to gather capital for business.

I think that you are fine, we all have different mentalities. In as much as you are not hurting anyone, you are right. Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.

To be a self employed person take a lot. One need to be determined and focus. Truly, everyone can not own a business, or become a boss, some will work under some while some will become the boss. But no one stop you from becoming the boss of your own, so long has you have the business idea.

No, you are not alone, i am with you. self employment is good. Because it allows you to control your own time and make your own decision without any interference from anybody. You will enjoy yourself been self employed if you have a very good knowledge of what you are doing with successes coming out of it.

self-employment is the best way to go to the other people who prefer to work for people or through their lifetime but definitely I think I am not among them because working for someone does not in any means by Annie no matter how big do salary will be synced self-employment is the best as you can decide what goes on and out of your business

No, you are not alone and this for sometime now has been my dream also. But I have seen that those of us willing to be self employed really needs a lot discipline in risk control or management before we can achieve success easily. Also some of our dream businesses requires a lot of capital and because of that we can always sacrifice sometime and work for some other organizations before finally starting our own business.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Well, being a self employed person or entrepreneur is not a bad idea as a matter of fact, it reduces the rate of unemployment in the society because as time goes on you could need to employ someone too. You are not alone that think that way.

No, you are not alone, everyone want to be a self-employed and have their own business because when you are self-employed, you make your own decisions and attend to achieve your dreams and goal of being a successful businessman.

According to my own point of view I don't believe you are alone if you want to be self-employed being a self-employed person you have your own privacy your own confidence, and you are not under any rules of anybody

thumbnail.jpg

Itchy Head? It Might Be Scalp Psoriasis...
Itchy Head? It Might Be Scalp Psoriasis (Search For Treatments)​
secure.calch.gdn​
running a business of your own is the best thing that can ever happen to anybody. Imagine if you are running a business that can give you fifty to hundred dollars everyday, you might not need to depend on the government or any other job anymore.

professional status? Are you a freelancer? Self-employed? A solopreneur? Is there a difference? And, more importantly, does what you call yourself make a difference to your clients?

Well, that’s a lot of questions. But, don’t worry, I have a lot of answers for you.

Let’s start with the client question. As independent professionals, we spend a lot of time figuring out who our ideal clients are. We create profiles for them. We dismiss them if they don’t meet our requirements. But are they judging us the same way?

You are on the right track my dear. Am behind with all honesty. Self employment is the best. You decide how to move your business to the next level, you are your own boss, you make more mony than working for others at the long run.

I also love being self employed. I like to do my own thing than for me to trade my time for money everyday under a boss. I also want to be the boss. I believe entrepreneurship and that's exactly what entails today.
Post automatically merged:

I also love being self employed. I like to do my own thing than for me to trade my time for money everyday under a boss. I also want to be the boss. I believe entrepreneurship and that's exactly what entails today.

You are right , Even me am also in the same shoe ,i always like to have and take full responsibility of anything i do ,this can help you to be independent and if you can manage your business well you have a lot of money and you'll be independence of all financial burdens.

Not really, am with you on this only that asides from being self employed,i also want to own a business of my own and employ staffs to work for me. Ever since i was little,i had always wanted to be self employed.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back