What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Been self employed is not bad,but don't let self employment turn to self slavery by using a very minimal capital which cannot amount to anything profitable.

Been self employed is not bad,but don't let self employment turn to self slavery by using a very minimal capital which cannot amount to anything profitable.

Unfortunately, this is true. I am not making much money, but I really hope that things will change soon. Inshallah. I am currently working on two paid topost platforms right now. I expect to earn more this month because I am looking for more money making websites right now.

I don't think you're alone on this because I personally will want to be self employed and become independent of any external factor but it's not always easy to achieve this but if there is any way to get self employed then that would be for the best

That's the point. There isn't enough money to startup such business to be self employed as some families around can't even feed themselves three times a day let alone raising money for business to get self employed and independent
I don't really know the reason why a lot of people are poor, sometimes this always make me wonder could it be that these people are lazy or does it really mean that they cannot actually plan their life that is why they have been able to found themselves in such situation ?

I don't think you're alone on this because I personally will want to be self employed and become independent of any external factor but it's not always easy to achieve this but if there is any way to get self employed then that would be for the best

I want to be a self-employed crypto trader who trades crypto every day. However, I am not able to do so because I am so new to this thing that I do not even know how to start. I have tried payeer trading platform, but it looks like it is hard to comprehend and understand how trading work in there.

I have always wanted to do my own thing ever since my young age, I have never seen myself working under any organisation and I'm still keeping to that dream. So you aren't alone
It's a good thing that you have been able to keep to yourself without having work for someone else but some of us cannot survive without actually working for someone else first before we can start planning for our own so you do what is good for you and we will do what is good for us.

An entrepreneur is a person who runs and control the business on his or her own but the person is not alone in the scene that the person can still take advice from other people so the person is not alone

No, you're not alone in this, a self employed business gives room for one to explore and make use of his or her skills, ideas and talents in succeeding. It gives room for productivity at its peak.

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
For me oooo, I'll prefer working for government and still have my own business. Government work is not so time draining and a private sector work or job. So....one can have a business while working for the government without baby of them suffering.

This is surely the aims and life ambitions of everybody but I can really be difficult because of the difficulties in get capital or securing loans especially with you are young.

No, you're not alone in this, a self employed business gives room for one to explore and make use of his or her skills, ideas and talents in succeeding. It gives room for productivity at its peak.
I do be something of a great joy if some people can be able to establish their own business and manage it perfectly because with this you'll be free to engage in other activities that interest you. Working for business organisation or government do not really give you enough time.

Not really, am with you on this only that asides from being self employed,i also want to own a business of my own and employ staffs to work for me. Ever since i was little,i had always wanted to be self employed.

Attachments

• 1634483520198.gif
    1634483520198.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
yes I also want to be self employed,self employment is great you will find a good time to work on your own,no body will treat you like a slave,you will be the boss of the busines.

You are not alone. There a lot of people who prefer to set up their own business instead of working for others. They prefer being their own Boss instead of having to subject themselves to the rules of other people's business.

You are never be alone here because everyone want to start up their own business considering the level depreciation in their economy depending on their country, a lot of people believe that owning their own business is the best as they will have an opportunity to engage in other things while their business runs smoothly.

No you are definitely not alone because they are so many people like that out there who derive satisfaction from their own accomplishment and are very contented with it

Thanks to all for their opinions. I asked this question because when I usually say that I am a freelancer, people start thinking that I do not earn much money. This is true but this is mainly because I do not have many clients. So this is why I asked this question.

Thanks to all for their opinions. I asked this question because when I usually say that I am a freelancer, people start thinking that I do not earn much money. This is true but this is mainly because I do not have many clients. So this is why I asked this question.
I completely understand what you mean, when it comes to working online, people tend to look down on it till they start seeing you earn or changes in you that's when they would respect your choice to work online. Am guessing you recently started working as a freelancer right?

being self employed remains the best for any individual as far as you have the finance, the management skills and the ability to select the best products with a high buying power are very important, being self employed and able to practice self sustenance should be everyone's aim, you need not depend on the salaries or being controlled by anyone.
The iscept sue that has to do with being self employed is that most persons who have an idea to expresss cannot do that except they are in an environment where they can bring out that novel idea and put it on display and run it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back