What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

You are not alone , but I am not with you on this because we have different goals.

I don't intend to be employed but rather I want to be an employer. I don't want to work for me , but I want people to work for me.

Last edited:
You are not alone , but I am not with you on this because we have different goals.

I don't intend to be employed but rather I want to be an employer. I don't to work for me , but I want people to work for me.

I also wanted to make sure that I remain self-employed because it is very hard for people like me to get a job and work offline. I prefer to work online all the time.

I also wanted to make sure that I remain self-employed because it is very hard for people like me to get a job and work offline. I prefer to work online all the time.
It's a gradual process and we are not going to get their overnight.

I also have my plans to help me archive the goals, and I am doing my best to see it come into fruition.

It's a gradual process and we are not going to get their overnight.

I also have my plans to help me archive the goals, and I am doing my best to see it come into fruition.

I think that gaining online recognition might be a slow process because you may need to make and build you best image online in the freelancing marketplace and this is how you can make sure that you get customers to trust you.

Why are you alone? i mean yes personality does go a long way in establishing a business but you being kind or not will not have any major toll on your business

Why are you alone? i mean yes personality does go a long way in establishing a business but you being kind or not will not have any major toll on your business

Well, i am alone and i have no friends. This is a harsh reality of life. However, I try to make new friends all the time because I know that there are many good people as well in the world.

I think that gaining online recognition might be a slow process because you may need to make and build you best image online in the freelancing marketplace and this is how you can make sure that you get customers to trust you.
It is possible since the people that got impressionned by your service may for example put a small review about you then by this way you will have a good reputation it is not built in one day by over the time so it is a long process.

It is possible since the people that got impressionned by your service may for example put a small review about you then by this way you will have a good reputation it is not built in one day by over the time so it is a long process.

It is definitely a really long process. This is because you may need to offer quality services and satisfy the needs and wants of the customer. This may take a really long time.

No you are not alone, most people like the idea of been self employed, You would be able to control your time and finances.

I think been self employed is the best thing. You can work towards achieving that.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
You are right, everyone wants to be financially independent and own a business but not everyone is working for it because some people are afraid of getting out of their comfort zones.

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.

There is no amount of money the company is going to pay you that is going to be equivalent to the effort you're putting in for the growth of the company which is why it is far more better for you to work for yourself and grow your own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back