What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I think it's the norm for everyone to wish to be independent especially when it comes to means towards financial freedom, being self sufficient on its own is like a goal achieved already.
It's a completely normal thing for most people to want to become independent Indian financial making jobs or businesses so I don't think that it is just anyone that would really want to be working for someone or their lives and I am among most of those people that would want to be independent in my business venture.

It is good to be self employed, an entrepreneur have some advantages over partnerships like freedom, you don't have to wait for anybody before you take decision

Well, the good thing is that you do not need to run a business in order to gain freedom when it comes to working. I mean you can be your own boss be a self-employed person or you could be an entrepreneur. Both of them have a freedom to choose as they do not work under an employer.

Yeah being your own boss has its own perks and you have more time for yourself most people work 9-5 jobs and they look like they are aging rapidly, their family is enstrange to them, definitely not what they intended when they started trying to work and earn a living.

There are obviously a lot of more people like you on this type attitude on this platform too. Most of us will like to be on our own because there is not a doubt that it has more advantage than being under someone

Yiu are not alone oo even though it depends on the kind of self employed business you run for yourself and the level of income are can be able to generate for your sustainability.

A business owner like a fish innye sea or in the ocean is so free to run his business as he so pleased anyhow and any way without recourse to anyone. This is one major beauty in being a business owner

Being a freelancer, I am earning a lot less than many people who earn much more than I do. This is a sad reality because I am not that much talented. I have always dreamed about being self-employed. But it looks like the only way I can make money is by posting on forums.

A business owner like a fish innye sea or in the ocean is so free to run his business as he so pleased anyhow and any way without recourse to anyone. This is one major beauty in being a business owner
There is a saying that what is yours is yours forever and with what is yours you can do whatever you like with it this is the same way that we All humans would always want our own stuff instead of working for someone else.

Yiu are not alone because I believe there are alot of people who prefer to be of there own with depending on any organisation that's working with or under someone due to some certain reason.

I'm with you good person, being self employed simply means rest of mind if and only if you know what you're doing I your business. So I prefer being self employed.

self-employment is the best way to go to the other people who prefer to work for people or through their lifetime but definitely I think I am not among them because working for someone does not in any means by Annie no matter how big do salary will be synced self-employment is the best as you can decide what goes on and out of your business
How about working for the government, personally I don't like working for people, sometimes you are even more qualified and you have to take insults. The only alternative for self employment to me is working for the government

There are a lot of people that will like to get them self-employed and be their own boss in a business but what we have to understand is that it is not everyone that will be able to get them self employed.
No, you are definitely not alone. Considering how the economy is going around here and how the government are handling their duties, I think it will be best for everyone else to find a means of survival without the help of government

You are not alone my dear. I will love to be self-employed after i've had enough experience in business and I am ready to be an entrepreneur.

No you are not, there is nothing like been independent, having your business, have time for yourself, run the business the way you deem it fit and many others.
Self one business bring about confident in yourself, independent, help you to be more focus and makes you one to do more

Yiu are not alone because I believe there are alot of people who prefer to be of there own with depending on any organisation that's working with or under someone due to some certain reason.
It is actually the best option, there is nothing as rewarding and fulfilling as having your own business, you stand the chance of earning more than when you are working with someone else, and no one controls your actions, you can freely do whatever you want.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
We all want to work on our own, go to work at our convenience, take a break when we want to and make decisions for ourselves instead of working for people who might not even appreciate us

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
There are lots of people who wants to be self employed. It doesn't mean you're a loner. Once you've established your business, made good profit, you can decide to get workers, this will help get rid of the feeling of 'being alone'.

No you are not alone but I must say it's not easy to be self employed because of the financial challenges you will face but if you are one of the kind that has a rich background then it's easy to go.

I think we are in the same boat. I am also a kind of person who like to do things on my own and this is the reason why I prefer to be self-employed. I don't like to be taking orders from other people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back