What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Yes, being self employ is the best thing anyone can achieve because you will be free from mad boss that will enslave you and be in charge of your time

I am guessing you like freedom too to do whatever you want and how you want it, that's a self employed life however, you are not alone, many want that too

Definitely you can't be alone,I also want to be an enterpreneur,with the economy instability in my country, working for someone is not worth it, little payment as salary, ability to be free at any point is restrain

There are many people who have a high paying job in my country. However, their high-paying job is causing a lots of stress to them. This is why many people are shifting towards starting their won business after saving money.
The thing is that for any job that is hyping the level of stress that comes along with that kind of job is always very much so the best option for anyone that want to be earning a lot of money is to start their own business and it is the best thing that anyone can do.

I'm sure in although, I wouldn't say every other persons will be in also...specially because is not everybody that has the capacity to build business. But the truth be told, building a strong business with passion is sure and also trying to raise people that can manage it in the next years to come. But actually some jobs are pensionable and also good as regards when you're weak.

The thing is that for any job that is hyping the level of stress that comes along with that kind of job is always very much so the best option for anyone that want to be earning a lot of money is to start their own business and it is the best thing that anyone can do.

Well, I cannot speak for other people. However, right now I am being a self-employed person who works whenever I feel comfortable. The drawback of being a self-employed person is that I am earning a really low amount of money each month. This is a major drawback of being a self-employed person in my country. :(

Well, I cannot speak for other people. However, right now I am being a self-employed person who works whenever I feel comfortable. The drawback of being a self-employed person is that I am earning a really low amount of money each month. This is a major drawback of being a self-employed person in my country. :(
Well you are any disclosures a set employed person simply because you do not have and I in demand skills that you can use to be making money for yourself and I tell you that once you get the skills then you'll be earning a lot of money and again once you start up a business you do not expect it to they selling immediately but it will get some time before you start getting the big sales.

You are no where near being alone, I personally love being self employed, you don't have to adjust yourself to anyone's taste, you have the freedom to go anywhere you want and also anytime you like. Apart from that, you have opportunities to great potentials if you are self employed.
I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the saYYounotughts?

Well you are any disclosures a set employed person simply because you do not have and I in demand skills that you can use to be making money for yourself and I tell you that once you get the skills then you'll be earning a lot of money and again once you start up a business you do not expect it to they selling immediately but it will get some time before you start getting the big sales.

Currently, I am working as an ESL writer for some clients. There are not many jobs for ESL writers who are not that much talented. I am a writer who is just struggling to find clients. I will be happy if I get a huge number of clients as of now.

It is good to be self employed, an entrepreneur have some advantages over partnerships like freedom, you don't have to wait for anybody before you take decision

95% of people are really interested in what you are also interested in but the most difficult truth it is not everyone that will have an opportunity to do it ,it depends on how you organise your life.

Becoming actually a self employed is something a person can be glad to make happen for themselves. This gives you room to really make a lot of exploits you have long wanted to attempt

If you are a self-employed, you are a boss of your own already. A self employed person does not have to be answering to anybody anymore but himself. He runs his business the way he wants it to be run

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Being the boss is very important that is, you will be free from anyone controlling your time and tell you what to do, you make your own decisions and stand by it.

Currently, I am working as an ESL writer for some clients. There are not many jobs for ESL writers who are not that much talented. I am a writer who is just struggling to find clients. I will be happy if I get a huge number of clients as of now.
One thing that I know about getting clients in any kind of endeavour that you find yourself is being very good at what you do as this can boost your work that you might not even need to promote your job to be getting very good clients for your skills and it's the same when you work on platforms like Fivverr and up work.

You can holla at me at anytime, I've always wanted being not just my own boss but an influencer aiming at duplicating my self. Owning your own business is the best thing that can happen to anybody.

Me too I am a private business type of person as well and have been so very long time now. And I am enjoying it as much as I can see it growing. It is a very good for me because I don't answer to anybody anymore nor go to work too early to come back late

I think it's the norm for everyone to wish to be independent especially when it comes to means towards financial freedom, being self sufficient on its own is like a goal achieved already.

You are not alone my brother because self employment is the fastest and surest way to financial freedom I this age. If you're working for an organization, no matter how much your salary is you're still under the control and influence of the organization.
That is actually the fact,because most persons who really have that desire to become their own boss in the future,will not be very happy working under someone,knowing fully well that he can equally express himself on his own if given the oppourtunity.
Post automatically merged:

You are not alone my brother because self employment is the fastest and surest way to financial freedom I this age. If you're working for an organization, no matter how much your salary is you're still under the control and influence of the organization.
That is actually the fact,because most persons who really have that desire to become their own boss in the future,will not be very happy working under someone,knowing fully well that he can equally express himself on his own if given the oppourtunity.
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back