What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Are definitely not, because since the very day have been relieved of my duty at my work place last year, have promised myself to try all best to be self employed.

No, you aren't. Everyone has his or her own passion, desire or even talent that can fetch them income. So why not focus on them, make them work and start earning from them then the usual rat race that blue collar jobs bring. I love having my own business and employing people to work for me, it makes me fulfilled, exactly what biz does.

Are definitely not, because since the very day have been relieved of my duty at my work place last year, have promised myself to try all best to be self employed.
Yes that is a very good idea I think that if you were a self employed such embarasment wouldnt be in place,so for me I think am self employed long ago I open and start my own business without any issue so am in total control of my time and money and still planing to expand the business

Yes that is a very good idea I think that if you were a self employed such embarasment wouldnt be in place,so for me I think am self employed long ago I open and start my own business without any issue so am in total control of my time and money and still planing to expand the business
This is everyone's dream I believe to be independent when it comes to Capital. I also plan to launch my own graphic design brand by year ending. I just hope everything goes well

To be your own boss goes with passion and determination. There are people who cannot run a business, let alone to manage finances and staff.

You are not alone. Been self-employed is a very good idea because it gives you time for your self and even family. You don't have to work so hard to be paid a meagre amount of money as salary and you tend to develop some of your abilities like decision-making ability and the likes.

You are not alone. Been self-employed is a very good idea because it gives you time for your self and even family. You don't have to work so hard to be paid a meagre amount of money as salary and you tend to develop some of your abilities like decision-making ability and the likes.
No you are not alone I'm also one person who thinks this with you I want to start up my own business to become a box of myself so that I will not work and receive salary from anybody.

No you are not alone I'm also one person who thinks this with you I want to start up my own business to become a box of myself so that I will not work and receive salary from anybody.
I don't know why a lot of people are now afraid of working for the government or for private companies nowadays .could it be because of bad government or unfavorable working condition ?

No, you're definitely not alone. Not everyone will get a white collar job or go into business. We all have our preferences, and since you know what you'd like to do, that's your dream job too. I'm sure there are ways to get your payments other than PayPal so make some research and get to work.
I agree with you. Not everyone wants to work as an employee all of their lives. I think of my uncle who is already a manager of a business. He said to me that he wanted to have his own business. Being an employee limited his financial status in life.

But sister Blessing if everyone want to engage in their own business then who will be the people that will be an employee ? obviously it is not everyone that we'll be able to start up a business.

If one is actually self-employed and things happen to be moving well for you s a self employed individual as planned, you will really get to do things when you want to have them done without seeking the approval of anyone

But sister Blessing if everyone want to engage in their own business then who will be the people that will be an employee ? obviously it is not everyone that we'll be able to start up a business.
You are actually right. Not everyone will be an entrepreneur. It depends on the availability of jobs and the passion for enterpreneurship. If there are enough jobs available,most people won't think of becoming enterpreneurs and most enterpreneurs are doing the business out of need to make ends meet.

This is an indication that you are making progress when you begin to think of been your own boss because you get yourself detached from other people control.

You aren't alone but the thing is everyone wants that kind of life. But even those who want it atimes don't have the nerve to chase after it.. it takes alot of energy and strength and consistency which also can be classified under dedication.
When you check All of these you will see its almost impossible for everyone to do this.

You aren't alone but the thing is everyone wants that kind of life. But even those who want it atimes don't have the nerve to chase after it.. it takes alot of energy and strength and consistency which also can be classified under dedication.
When you check All of these you will see its almost impossible for everyone to do this.
I'm also a kind of person who want to start up his own business and become a self-employed you are not alone in this aspect of thinking.

You are actually right. Not everyone will be an entrepreneur. It depends on the availability of jobs and the passion for enterpreneurship. If there are enough jobs available,most people won't think of becoming enterpreneurs and most enterpreneurs are doing the business out of need to make ends meet.
But there is nothing that you will be able to do if there is no employment in the country and you just have to find a way you can survive as long as it is legal and it is accepted by the government.

Certainly not the only one. It is actually my desire as well to become a personal utilized which actually imply you're the manager. as well as right interesting to become the manager? Handled whatever as well as perform exactly just what you desire, whatever that pleases. I'm really wishing quickly I can possibly do that.

It is a great thing to become a manager of your own online business. There are many people who run online business and they have no problem dealing with a boss who screams all the time. You just need to know how to effectively apply money making strategies to make income.

You aren't last for wanting to start a business. In fact that is one of the surest ways towards financial freedom. Owning a business really helps a lot and ease a lot of pressure one is bound to experience in his work place. Owning a business also providesyou with the opportunity to grow at your own pace without any rush from whatever boss as you're the boss of yourself. It is highly recommended.

If one is actually self-employed and things happen to be moving well for you s a self employed individual as planned, you will really get to do things when you want to have them done without seeking the approval of anyone
Lol... You only talk about the self employed that things are working well for!!! What if things aren't working fine... Have We considered that?

I know being self-employed is something that most people might desire. However, it is really difficult to become a self-employed person, as many people are finding hard to find work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back