What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

self-employment is the best kind of employment that can happen to someone especially when you hate being ordered around or being treated anyhow because you work under someone

self-employment is the best kind of employment that can happen to someone especially when you hate being ordered around or being treated anyhow because you work under someone

Being self-employed is a dream of many people like me. I call it a dream because it is something that is not easily achievable. There are many people who have no choice but to get an offline job due to unavailability of opportunites.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You are definitely not alone in this line of thought as I am also an individual who would always want to be a person that owns his or her own business without answering yes sir to anybody.

When I decided to become self-employed, a lot of people questioned me if I will be able to make as much as I would need to pay my bills. Now, people ask me to teach them how to survive as a self employed individual.

Yes, that is the same thing to me, I want to start a business and be my own boss. I don't want be under control of anybody, I wish to have a freedom lifestyle, because to be under someone can not give me lifestyle. But how do I become my own boss without capital this is question that always come to my mind before I realized that 'we must pass somewhere before we reach our destination'. So, we need to work under person to gather capital for business.
You are right. It's really best to be your own boss. You are not controlled by a boss. It's really best to have freedom with regards to work. But the question is where to find capital for business.

Being self-employed means freedom. It means you get choose your work hours and time that you conviniently think you would want to work. Being self employed comes with a lot of benefits indeed

You have the same mindset as of the great scientist and inventors of the past. They all have one thing in common, the light to try new things and test things on their own.

Being self-employed means freedom. It means you get choose your work hours and time that you conviniently think you would want to work. Being self employed comes with a lot of benefits indeed
I know of several guys who learned blue collar skills to be on their own. One is a handyman in our village who was good at it. He said that being self-employed spares him of the stress of a regular job. On the other hand he has no fixed income that sometimes there is no food on the table, so to speak.

When I decided to become self-employed, a lot of people questioned me if I will be able to make as much as I would need to pay my bills. Now, people ask me to teach them how to survive as a self employed individual.

I think you have multiple sources of income online. People who do not have good multiple sources online are the ones who are struggling a lot. It takes a lot of time to earn a good amount of money online and I am thinking of investing my online earnings into offline business now.

Being self employed is one of the best things to happen in the life of a human, seeing the work of your hands grow into something big and Inspiring

Being self employed is one of the best things to happen in the life of a human, seeing the work of your hands grow into something big and Inspiring

Being a self-employed person is actually a blessing. It is one of the greatest things I have ever experienced in my life. I cannot even imagine being disrespected by someone just because I am an employee of a company. Unfortunately, many people get disrespected when they work offline. Being self-employed person saves you from being disrespected by your boss.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
There's nobody in this world that would not want to be operating and managing their business themselves but there are several limiting factors that will be enjoying them and most of them is as a result of lack of capital the start of the business.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Virtually everyone wants to be boss of himself, owning a business of your own saves you a lot even though there are lots of work to do in order to maintain and keep the business moving. As an owner of a business, you don't have to answer to anyone, you make decisions and welcome any decision you feel will help the business. You have time of your own unlike when working for someone else you don't have the opportunity of attending to other important issues when the need arises until you are permitted do so, when you own your business you can decide to involve in so many other business that would yield more resources and income for you but when working for someone you are expected to give your whole time to the work and there's no room to do any other thing until you are dismissed from work.

You are not alone. In fact, that's the goal of every right thinking individual. But we need acquire the skill through working for someone.

Due to the mental stress and insults faced by people working in outside jobs , everytime at some pint definitely feels online work is the best for them since there is no pressure of performing and we can take our own time to earn money which can improve with the experince.

No your not ,infact you are competing with me and all the other people you could possibly have this debate with remember this is self employed work , a business that needs to Stand out

There are so many people that wants to be self-employed but they don't work hard enough in order to achieve such dreams. I'm also pushing very hard to be self-employed

No,you're not,even i am totally in support of being self-employed.It really is very advantageous and profiting,there's enough privacy for one in being self-employed.

If you were working on your own or own your own business or establishment, you will be able to say let me take a break and rest for my health sake today tonget better tomorrow. You will not dare that if you are under someone

Truth be told. Being self employed is the best in this world we are most especially in my country. You really need to create a system that works for everybody. Being self employed is the best
Post automatically merged:

Truth be told. Being self employed is the best in this world we are most especially in my country. You really need to create a system that works for everybody. Being self employed is the best

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back