What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Independent and freedom is something that every human being want and this can only be achieved if you are a boss of your own that's why it's good to be self employed.

Honestly this has alway be my dream being the boss of my own I love freedom not you controlling me like a child being self employ will save you all this stress you get from boss

Yes, it is a dream of many people, including me. I have been dreaming of working from home since my early days when I used to search for online money making opportunities around 15 years ago. I knew at that time that I was not made for an offline job.

The dream of everyone is to be financially free. How can you attain financial freedom? You can do this simply by establishing your own business empire. You will be your own boss and work at your own pace, if you are self employed. It's the dream of everyone.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
This thought is very good to be a self earning person or a freelancer. This could only be achieved if you have the right technical skills to earn from the internet world. Earning a decent income online can take a couple of years and if you have family responsibilities this can be very risky. If you can sell your skills on internet, you will not only become a freelancer but also live a lavish lifestyle.

The dream of everyone is to be financially free. How can you attain financial freedom? You can do this simply by establishing your own business empire. You will be your own boss and work at your own pace, if you are self employed. It's the dream of everyone.
Yes obviously it is the dream of every one but without proper planning and smart working most people will not be able to achieve this. That is just the difficult truth we must accept.

Being self-employed is the easiest way out of poverty. Self employment also gives you the desired freedom that you want in life as it gives you the opportunity to plan your business the way you want it.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
I believe everyone does, most people doing their dream job will prefer to be enslave and accept any conditions given to them by their boss because is there dream job. I prefer to start up my own business than to work like a slave

Independence, control and freedom from routine - Companies or individuals you work for are your clients, not your employers. As clients, they can state what results are expected from you, but they do not direct your work. Of course, you want to satisfy your clients if you want to receive more work, favourable referrals or better rates. But you are your own boss - you decide when, where and how to work to get the job done.
I agree with your answer in bold letters. I also like to have independence control and freedom from routine. I want also to be my own boss. I would like to have my time to be at my own disposal.

Being a self employed individual is very good as it affords you the opportunity of setting your own goals and targets for yourself always without having to look for someone's approvals

I don't want to be totally controlled and that is why I opted for a part-time job. Although my services are currently enjoyed by the employer I'm not going for full-time. I want to own my business and become my boss.
I also want to be a self-employed individual so that I'll be able to run my business and achieve my own dream this is the dream of every confident growing individual.

Being a self employed individual is very good as it affords you the opportunity of setting your own goals and targets for yourself always without having to look for someone's approvals

I do want to be self-employed because it is the only thing that guarantees freedom. However, the problem is that there are not mny earning oppiortunities in the location where I live. We cannot even earn good money even after getting offline employment.

self-employment is actually the very best method to visit the other individuals that choose to help individuals or even with their life time however certainly I believe I'm certainly not amongst all of them since helping somebody doesn't in any type of implies through Annie regardless of exactly how huge perform income will certainly be actually synced self-employment is actually the very best as you can easily choose exactly just what takes place as well as away from your company

A person like you will like to experiment a lot of things in business building. This is a trait you will need if you want to become a successful entrepreneur in the nearest future.

self-employment is actually the very best method to visit the other individuals that choose to help individuals or even with their life time however certainly I believe I'm certainly not amongst all of them since helping somebody doesn't in any type of implies through Annie regardless of exactly how huge perform income will certainly be actually synced self-employment is actually the very best as you can easily choose exactly just what takes place as well as away from your company

Self-employment makes a person happy because a person has his or her own freedom to work and he or she does not need to endure or suffer the bad behavior of the boss. This is why many people have turned to online work and seek many opportunities and internet has made it possible to make make money while being a self-employed individual.

Certainly not the only one. It is actually my desire as well to become a personal utilized which actually imply you're the manager. as well as right interesting to become the manager? Handled whatever as well as perform exactly just what you desire, whatever that pleases. I'm really wishing quickly I can possibly do that.

The best thing that can happen to anyone is to be self employed. Self-employed gives you the financial freedom and confidence to live and plan your daily activities the way you want it to be.

I think that people have become so focused on physical jobs that they are forgetting that there is a wide array of jobs that can actually be completed online and from the comfort of your home as well that I still quite worthwhile to consider. As you have said here despite having a job you are still able to complete online learning methods that allow you to earn a good salary over the course of a month.
I'm also a kind of person who want to be self-employed because these days in this country there is no employment anywhere and this is really causing frustration and chaos for young Nigerian youth the best solution to this is to be self-employed.

In my home country, it is difficult to survive as a self employed individual because there is so little job opportunities. You need money to start a business and become self employed.

In my home country, it is difficult to survive as a self employed individual because there is so little job opportunities. You need money to start a business and become self employed.
I too want to be a self-employed individual you are not alone in this decision-making because these days work is very hard to find so it's best you be self-employed.

I'm also a kind of person who want to be self-employed because these days in this country there is no employment anywhere and this is really causing frustration and chaos for young Nigerian youth the best solution to this is to be self-employed.
I think that right now employment is hard to find in all countries because of the fact that there are so many countries that have had major economic implications as a result of the pandemic. As a result many companies have had to downsize in order to still show a profit margin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back