What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

To become self employed is one of the best decision anyone can give themselves. If you have all the financial backing needed to make this happen, you should strife for it

At times, a business can partner with a successful brand in order to make her own business to be known. Once that is achieved, they will dissolve the partnership.
That's simple partnership that doesn't require stress, but before you'll vet such kind of partnership your business must have reach somewhere.

I think that people have become so focused on physical jobs that they are forgetting that there is a wide array of jobs that can actually be completed online and from the comfort of your home as well that I still quite worthwhile to consider. As you have said here despite having a job you are still able to complete online learning methods that allow you to earn a good salary over the course of a month.
You are not alone because me too I want to be a self-employed individual who can be able to run my own business on my own.

There is a need to have such thought in your mind otherwise you will remain a slave to other people because they will control you and the you what to do.

Most of the rich people in this world make up their mind right from the early stage that they are not going to work for anyone except themselves. so there is nothing bad in being a self-employed person.

Being a self employed individual takes a person with a very strong will to see that it happens for him or herself. This is the best decision one can make

That's simple partnership that doesn't require stress, but before you'll vet such kind of partnership your business must have reach somewhere.
This type of partnership is somehow expensive for a struggling business to achieve as the company that you want to use their franchise will definitely charge you some good amounts of money.

You are not alone because me too I want to be a self-employed individual who can be able to run my own business on my own.
Being a self-employed person can sometimes be a very good thing because it will allow you to be more flexible when it comes to your working hours and also at the same time you can adjust and make decisions according to your daily schedule and if something urgent has to come off.

Working under someone is like one is enslaved. One will not be able to make decisions on itself. One will be forced sometimes to work for boss and many more. I would never like to do that anymore in my life. I will start my business soon.

You're not alone on this, i will also love to be self employed, however i feel like the starting point can differ for us all, while some can start and grow their business conveniently without having to work for anyone others will have to start by working for people.

Being a self-employed person is not that easy. In my country, people view a self-employed person in the similar way they view an unemployed person. I am a self-employed person and I have received much criticism from my relatives for being the way I am.

You are not alone, we are in this together, I also can't bear it to be yelled at by a mad boss, so I decided to get a skill and work very hard to have my own business so you are not alone.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Honestly this has alway be my dream being the boss of my own I love freedom not you controlling me like a child being self employ will save you all this stress you get from boss

I'm in the same line of thought with you because I am the kind of person that doesn't like to be employed by another person in the sense that I have already started making out my own business plans.

Almost everyone would like to be self employed as nothing beats being your own boss, but the problem is we need to start from somewhere, that's why people accept job offers.

This type of partnership is somehow expensive for a struggling business to achieve as the company that you want to use their franchise will definitely charge you some good amounts of money.
Surely the company which you want to psrner with will charge you in order to allow you come in partnership with them when they see the need.

I am a self employed individual however, I never wanted to be self employed, I always wanted to work in big companies. However, now I am self employed and I do not regret my dcecision.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned it's very important that you have an opportunity to get a business that you can call your own as it's what would define your life for you.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned it's very important that you have an opportunity to get a business that you can call your own as it's what would define your life for you.
You are not alone I'm also a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual because without you can't be able and you will be able to get freedom in terms of decision-making in your business.

Being a self employed individual takes a person with a very strong will to see that it happens for him or herself. This is the best decision one can make
That is right. It is such a good decision to start a business alone. But it requires you to be really strong in terms of the knowledge you have and the skills you need to make the business run. That may also require you to always consult other people who have ever ran the business.

The best thing anyone can offer him or herself is to be self employed. Self employment gives you the flexibility and freedom that you needs when trying to make a living.

I don't want to be totally controlled and that is why I opted for a part-time job. Although my services are currently enjoyed by the employer I'm not going for full-time. I want to own my business and become my boss.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back