What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I'm also the kind of who does not like to work for anyone.
I'm currently putting things in place in order to kickstart my own business and employ others instead.
Having your own business will actually make you richer than working for others.

wow I think that's very good ,one can be self employed an also have the power and prdesity to do what he or she what see likes and also be conviniet

I think most people than few really likes the idea of their wanting to be self-employed. This is one thing that can make someone really successful if you are actually on the right type of business

not that really ,it depends on the kind of person you are ,it is not every one that needs a assistance in his or hers business ,to be frank it depends on the kind of person you are ,if you are not the type that stay in one place I think it is advisable to bring and assistance

There's nobody in this world that would not want to be operating and managing their business themselves but there are several limiting factors that will be enjoying them and most of them is as a result of lack of capital the start of the business.

Yes, there are many people who want to be a self-employed individuals. However, I have also met people who never want to be self-employed people. They want a 9-5 day job because they believe that a person can earn more money.

Yes, there are many people who want to be a self-employed individuals. However, I have also met people who never want to be self-employed people. They want a 9-5 day job because they believe that a person can earn more money.
I really understand their point of view though, but personally I feel there in the long run notting can be compared to being self employed, you have every power to make the rules that suits you best, no one controls what you earn, in the sense that the profit you make goes to you totally to use how you feel is best.

Not alone I am also a fan who want to be a self employed person trying to be independent of any person that's working under somebody. I have always tried to make plans on how I can be a man of my self without working with somebody.

As far as I am concerned these people that do not want to own their own businesses but rather want to work for someone for the rest of their life are probably not normal and they do not know what is good for them.

As far as I am concerned these people that do not want to own their own businesses but rather want to work for someone for the rest of their life are probably not normal and they do not know what is good for them.

They prefer jobs to their own business because they think that job guarantees monthly salary or income. On the other hand, business does not guarantee income because people may actually suffer from loss when they start business. Business is risky and they are not ready to take the risk.

Being a self employed is hard work even more than you imagine because if you work and get a salary you will get your salary by the end of month and you are risk free but if you are self employed you will take all work risk on your own risk.

They prefer jobs to their own business because they think that job guarantees monthly salary or income. On the other hand, business does not guarantee income because people may actually suffer from loss when they start business. Business is risky and they are not ready to take the risk.
No matter Australia is that you receive from your monthly job it can never be like when you have your personal business as your own personal business can make you become a rich person in the society but it's very difficult for a salary job to make you a rich person.

I have always wanted to be self employed but the environment I'm don't encourage young entrepreneurs. Government policies alone is enough to discouraged you. But never the less it is achievable.

I have always wanted to be self employed but the environment I'm don't encourage young entrepreneurs. Government policies alone is enough to discouraged you. But never the less it is achievable.
Well what you are saying about the government policies is frustrating your mind of starting up a business is just an excuse because even in the bag policies that the government has enacted there are still businesses that are cropping up and they are making it so I would advise you to go into your children business and forget whatever the government are doing.

Being self-employed is pretty good, cause due to trust of other people it cant be possible to trust on someone you might not know the person's background.

I would like to have my own business while also having a steady inflow of money maybe from my salary. I would run my business and work for the govt

No matter Australia is that you receive from your monthly job it can never be like when you have your personal business as your own personal business can make you become a rich person in the society but it's very difficult for a salary job to make you a rich person.

A salary-based job can make you rich only if you are paid a really good amount of money. However, you must also consider the fact that the higher you get paid, you more overworked and pressurized you get when you get a high paying job. This is what every person should keep in mind.

Well what you are saying about the government policies is frustrating your mind of starting up a business is just an excuse because even in the bag policies that the government has enacted there are still businesses that are cropping up and they are making it so I would advise you to go into
A salary-based job can make you rich only if you are paid a really good amount of money. However, you must also consider the fact that the higher you get paid, you more overworked and pressurized you get when you get a high paying job. This is what every person should keep in mind.
The amount of stress that you go through as a result of getting a higher-paid job is not compared to the amount of money that you will be getting paid as a result of it so I am all for a personal business that is paying more than any form of salary job.

Well what you are saying about the government policies is frustrating your mind of starting up a business is just an excuse because even in the bag policies that the government has enacted there are still businesses that are cropping up and they are making it so I would advise you to go into

The amount of stress that you go through as a result of getting a higher-paid job is not compared to the amount of money that you will be getting paid as a result of it so I am all for a personal business that is paying more than any form of salary job.

There are many people who have a high paying job in my country. However, their high-paying job is causing a lots of stress to them. This is why many people are shifting towards starting their won business after saving money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back