What's new

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

You are not really alone in this aspect. So far I think it's very important to be self employed in this world economy because the government are not even ready to employ anybody cat the moment

The profitability of a government job depends on the type of job and where you work. Some governments work pays as high as what multinational companies pays as salary.
Yes I know this is true but sometimes it might take a very long time for you to reach that position especially here in Nigeria that has so much corruption with no proper government working standard.

Yes I know this is true but sometimes it might take a very long time for you to reach that position especially here in Nigeria that has so much corruption with no proper government working standard.
You are not alone how you want to be a self-made entrepreneur and I am looking for a good business idea which I can invest in that will make me a self-made entrepreneur.

Being self-employed is something I have been working very hard for a very long time to achieve because I definitely do not want to work for anyone.

You are not alone. Since graduation, my brother has been coercing me to get a job. Yes, I have been applying but none has been coming. Meanwhile my online earnings have been helpful since graduation and the fact that I learned to freelance. I make almost his salary a month.

Yes, even I was also forced to do and pursue jobs but I always wanted to start my own business and I never had money to do so and this is what is keeping me away from earning more money because I am not actually able to start my own business due to a lack of capital.

That's my dream too , only that the few available opportunity to earn online seems to be the barrier only if not many would be able to earn more online through different means

It is not every government jobs that corruption has eaten deep in the system of the ministries or agencies. Some still maintains a high level of integrity.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.

Seriously, there is no harm in trying to become an entrepreneur because as far as I'm concerned right now, it's definitely something that it's very important for me now.

It is not every government jobs that corruption has eaten deep in the system of the ministries or agencies. Some still maintains a high level of integrity.
Lolz, as long as there are leaders and directors in does government job, there will surely be a corruption because they are the one to make decision on every employee that is being taken.

I've settled in fine running a se proprietorship business for more than 10 years. And I'm not even concerned to partner with anyone.

I've settled in fine running a se proprietorship business for more than 10 years. And I'm not even concerned to partner with anyone.
When you have a successful business, there is no need to partner with anybody. Partnership is mostly needed when we need help for our businesses.

I believe that with the current situation in our country right now every individual mostly youths are always looking for opportunities to set up their own business because it is the best way for them to survive.
That is true. Look at the facts everywhere everyday. We keep graduating students from our higher institutions every year and think all these graduates will be employed into the civil service?

That is true. Look at the facts everywhere everyday. We keep graduating students from our higher institutions every year and think all these graduates will be employed into the civil service?

I actually wept the day I saw the president of my country went to a national television and said that there is no longer Job opening in any of the government ministry for young graduating students from the universities.

When you have a successful business, there is no need to partner with anybody. Partnership is mostly needed when we need help for our businesses.
Partnership is most for those that lacks something that didn't make them to start up alone. To be frank everyone love to be independent business owner.

Partnership is most for those that lacks something that didn't make them to start up alone. To be frank everyone love to be independent business owner.
At times, a business can partner with a successful brand in order to make her own business to be known. Once that is achieved, they will dissolve the partnership.

I am a self employed individual however, I never wanted to be self employed, I always wanted to work in big companies. However, now I am self employed and I do not regret my dcecision.

No, you are not alone, i am with you. self employment is good. Because it allows you to control your own time and make your own decision without any interference from anybody. You will enjoy yourself been self employed if you have a very good knowledge of what you are doing with successes coming out of it.
That is right he is not alone. I am also the kind of person that wants to be self employed.

Being employed with a very angry and yelling boss is really very hard. It's better to be self employed than working with difficult people.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You're not alone on this, i will also love to be self employed, however i feel like the starting point can differ for us all, while some can start and grow their business conveniently without having to work for anyone others will have to start by working for people.

There is nothing wrong in being a self employed. This is common to those who like to be self reliant. They like to do thing on their own. Such set of people don't like to follow instructions or commands.

You are not alone. Since graduation, my brother has been coercing me to get a job. Yes, I have been applying but none has been coming. Meanwhile my online earnings have been helpful since graduation and the fact that I learned to freelance. I make almost his salary a month.
I think that people have become so focused on physical jobs that they are forgetting that there is a wide array of jobs that can actually be completed online and from the comfort of your home as well that I still quite worthwhile to consider. As you have said here despite having a job you are still able to complete online learning methods that allow you to earn a good salary over the course of a month.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back