What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

I had to work in a company for a period of time before i could raise the required capital for my business since i did not want to take a loan.

I know of a friend you used solely his personal savings to generate capital for his business. Now his business is booming and he's making a lot from it.

At the end of last year when I wanted to venture into business capital was the main setback. It was an online business actually but I wasn't able to raise money to fund it.

I am not a successful business owner but I am in the process of searching for my own capital to start a business. I am doing so by working in an offline job while also saving up my online earnings. I hope that in three months or so, I will have enough to do my own business.

Different ways where you can race capital when you want to start up a business.when I wanted to start of my business I rise my capital first from my salary then borrow the remaining from friends and family.

I usually take on some hourly tasks offline execute it and get paid. Work via some mini food factories and made some cash. I saved it until it becomes big and i invested it to buy machines to facilitate my small food garden.

Back in the day before I started my first buisness. I do a lot of freelancing jobs both offline as well as online then just to get and gather the needed capital that is required for me to float my new business. And I did just that.

In reply to your avove question on how I was able to raise capital for my business, well personally what i did was save up a lot of money I got during my internship in a big company, this was how i was able to raise capital

I have not realised the money which I would like to start my business but its not that much. I think $200 dollars would be enough for a start and I plan on doing that by saving a little from my income in till the target is met.

In raising an amount of capital to start a business is not an easy job even if you are an employee with either private or public sectors is not that very easy but alot of people start saving ot save for a very long time before they are able to start up their business.

It is not easy to get the required capital need for a business but one has to start from somewhere. My family happen to be my major source of capital, at least they help me to start up but the surviving of the business has never been that easy.

When I started my business, capital was never the problem. I always had enough capital for my business. I raised capital from my saving, by burrowing from friends and family and also from banks

If you have had a long foresight, you should know and maybe start saving monthly towards it. You can also start to take small interest lo and accordingly.

I was only able to raise up the required capital for my business after receiving a grant from the government and help from family and friends

I haven't started any business right now actually but if I would be starting it's will definitely be earnings from online business am doing right now that why I need to get to do more.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
I raised up my require capital needed for my start up business by working in an offline business ventures and i saved up for many months before being able to finally have my own type of business.

No personal funds available that would be enough and taking loans from banks no matter how much always carries a problem or so, getting investment from family and friends

When I started my business, capital was never the problem. I always had enough capital for my business. I raised capital from my saving, by burrowing from friends and family and also from banks
You are lucky to have your own money for the capital of your business. It is not easy to save money when I was young and that was one of the issues against me when I had my planned business revealed to my family. They said that I should have saved enough so that I would not be borrowing money when my business develops a financial problem.

I started working when I was still in college, I did not have girlfriend, that's why I managed to save some money. LOL. My first business was started with just $200.

I haven't not start any business for now but capital for a business start up can be raised form your personal savings and also from family members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back