What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
My first business was when I was a student in the University, and the capital I used to start the business was a very little amount of money, not up to 20$ at that time. However, I got it from the feeding allowance my parents used to send to me then.

I my self i hate taking loan personally, so what i did was i saved up the earnings i got from other side gigs i did most online gigs and i used it in starting up the new business.

I was able to raise my capital with the help of family members. I started small though and grew up from there. I was lucky I didn't have to get a loan anywhere else.

I've not been able to raise the money I need in starting up my own dream business but I think I'll be able to raise the required money to start up my own business online, but for now I've just been introduced into online learning platform which is bizdustry.

I've not been able to raise the amount of money I need in starting up a business yet ,I believe that I'm going to get that amount of money online since I can make some money online everyday, I don't know which time I will reach the actual amount.

It was all through my income. I did not wait for savings to accumulate, but cut down my expenses for a month and I started small. I really dislike using other people's money to do business.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
The best way to raise capital is to find potential investors in your business and this will also require you to have a solid business plan. This will allow you to see if there are any loop holes in your plan when you develop this proposal.

Well to me personally I think that raising money or capital in other to start up a specific business of your choice could be done in many ways one being savings this is also the most important and essential in every business

For me I joined lots of freelancing sites and I earned money from doing gigs for clients and I also sourced from family members and my savings.

I was able to raise funds for my business from family in my case it was just my dad who gave me funds but i think other family members can help either freely or with a plan to pay back later when your business is strong

There are some people who when it comes to getting the phones that they really need to start up their business have already saved up money over the years in order to make sure they have the needed capital for the business.

I will say I normally go out for work at any location irrespective of the work so far it is legal. Now from the work which I get paid, I normally do savings towards my business.

I have not started any business currently but I plan on doing so soon. The money I will be using is some that I am currently saving up from my online work and some that I get from my parents.

Though I don't have a business but my sister was able to raise capital for her business through personal savings and seeking loan from close relationship,so even gave her the money and told her not to return

Though I don't have a business but my sister was able to raise capital for her business through personal savings and seeking loan from close relationship,so even gave her the money and told her not to return
Usually it is the personal savings that is used for the capitalization of the business especially for small businesses. But I know that some would borrow money to augment their savings which is not enough. That borrowed money is already a strain on the finances even before the business has started.

Money I used to set up my business outfit was my personal savings I have been saving up for this business over the years. I .not one that believe i need the loan company or banks to get financial help to start a business

Personally, the sources of getting funds or capital for business that I know still remains, family and friends, personal savings. But if after all the sources have been exhausted and yet still not get the required fund then I think one may want to consider taking a loan from the bank. It is just my opinion.

I had a job I was doing and having the idea of saving to start a business or rainy days, I started saving my salary bit by bit for 1year. That was how I achieved it.

Capital for business can be raised through personal savings,bank loans and funds from friends and family, also by pitching ideas to investors

The best way to raise capital is to find potential investors in your business and this will also require you to have a solid business plan. This will allow you to see if there are any loop holes in your plan when you develop this proposal.
So how do you handle the problem if a potential investor steal your business ideas after telling you that it is a bad idea and cannot work. You then get to see him starting the same business just few weeks from when you had the discussion and he cut you off from any conversation since then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back