What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

Chizfab

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.

I think one of the best ways to source for capital is through partnerships or investors, these are the best way to get capital for your business. However a lot of people will come and say loans are bad way of starting businesses, yes might just be a bad source of capital to start a business with.

I engage in real estate business. It took me 5 years to raise enough capital to buy my first property. I had to leave out 10% of my monthly salary and with time it added up so I had enough to buy a house. It was tough but I persevered.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
Some people used to apply for loan and used them to start up their business. The loans may not necessarily be from the banks or any financial institutions but from a friend or relatives who can actually give them such loans. While if you are good at savings, you may be able to raise your capital by yourself.

I was able to raise a major portion of my capital to start a new business from my personal savings over the years, I saved from my salary, investment etc.
The other portion I got it from family members and some of my very close friends.

I don't one a business yet but l ever had conversation with my uncle, who is successful in his business and he discussed this with me. According to him, he said you have to save up something for your dream business if you are still dreaming. When you are ready and the money is not enough, you can choose to borrow from a trusted friend or family member. He also added that one can consider any other source of raising capital for business start up but the worst one is collecting loans from the bank.

I raised up capital by investing in one small business. I always see investment as best opportunity to raise funds for my business. I don't joke with investment. That's why I lost investing. Investment is key to successful business

When I started out as a small business owner, I was using a percentage from my salary to run my business. I wanted to expand and diversify to real estate. My family and friends were there for me, they gave me the capital I needed to start my business.

Some usually source for the capital through their previous job or hustle. Others solicit for support from their families or close friends. Moreover, in my country the government usually give grants to those that intends to start up a business. Others resort to collecting loans, though it is not advisable.

Raising a capital is one of the toughest job for an entrepreneur. Lack of capital is one of the reason why some businesses fail. I save some part of my income when I want to start a business and and then borrow the rest from the friends and family. That was how I raised capital for my first business.

I was able to raise a major portion of my capital to start a new business from my personal savings over the years, I saved from my salary, investment etc.
The other portion I got it from family members and some of my very close friends.
Some people don't want to be the only one who would bear the loses of the business, so they normally look for who would contribute 50% of the capital needed to run the business. So, the business will be owned by two people in more like business partnership.

I own a farm which I started a few years ago with the money I saved. I worked as a sales agent and saved up money to set up my farm because I knew no one would help. Getting funds for expansion has really been difficult and the loan conditions are often not favourable.

There are a lot of business coming from their personal savings as well as lending money from their relatives or close friends, I guess only few came from a loan since it has an interest. In my case, I did it from my both my personal savings and from lending money from my relatives and close friends. They will just have to trust you if you see any potential on you.

There is many ways to get or raise a capital to start a business. Though, I am yet to have a successful business, but my father is a trucks owner and he was before driving a truck under someone, but now he is a trucks owner. And I he told me a some months ago how he's hustle and saved money to buy his first truck.

The best way to raise capital to start a business is by managing your income, saving and trying not to spend the money. Make a list where you put the priorities and stick to that, not make unnecessary expenses. In this way, in the short or medium term, you will have the money necessary to start your company.

I own a farm which I started a few years ago with the money I saved. I worked as a sales agent and saved up money to set up my farm because I knew no one would help. Getting funds for expansion has really been difficult and the loan conditions are often not favourable.
What kind of farm do you have my friend? I have been into poultry farm in 2008 and it was such a wonderful experience for me because among all my age mates, I was the only one who had the vision for making money.

Very true, a lot of people have wonderful ideas but they don't have the funds to launch their business, In my case I started my business with same savings them my family supported me with some money too.

Very true, a lot of people have wonderful ideas but they don't have the funds to launch their business, In my case I started my business with same savings them my family supported me with some money too.
This is why it's very necessary to start up saving money on time before you even start having the thoughts of starting up a business. If you begin to save money when you want to start the business, it's most likely going to take years before you can get the required amount of money you need.

I was able to raise the expected capital to start up my business from my personal savings accounts for that project. From a small number of friends and family members who were very willing to offer an assist.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back