What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

When I started out as a small business owner, I was using a percentage from my salary to run my business. I wanted to expand and diversify to real estate. My family and friends were there for me, they gave me the capital I needed to start my business

For the current thing am working oh, the capital is coming from main business, side business and investment. This is as not to deep too much hand in business or side business but the roi from the investment goes all in.

Start with your savings. ...
Talk to friends and family. ...
Find a partner who's got the cash. ...
Fly on the wings of an angel investor. ...
Apply for small business grants and loans. ...
Use your assets. ...
Get advance funding from customers.
Enter business plan..

I engage in real estate business. It took me 5 years to raise enough capital to buy my first property. I had to leave out 10% of my monthly salary and with time it added up so I had enough to buy a house. It was tough but I persevered.

The best way to raise money for your business is through savings. So incase you are wondering what you should save for, just save for your business. Establishing business from your savings will make you happy. And you will be determined to see that that business succeeds.

I started saving, Ialready had the plans of what I wanted to do and the kind of business I wanted to set up, so I started saving and then when it was time for me to start, I noticed that the money wasn't complete, so I just got a loan from my family to complete it that was how I got the funds for my business.

For me to be able to start my business, I went for a loan because that was the only way for me to raise capital and I was determined to start come what may. Some people say it's not advisable or good to use loan to start a business but I did and it paid off today.

I'm still not a business but my friend, who's good in his business, never spoke to me, and he spoke with me about this. According to him, if you're still dreaming, he said you must save something for your dream company. You may opt to borrow from a trusted friend or family member when you're ready and the money isn't enough. He also added that every other source of raising capital for start-up companies can be considered, but the worst is to raise loans from your bank.

If traditional financing isn’t the best fit for your business’s needs, you may want to consider pursuing Venture Capital (VC) funding. In addition to angel investing, equity crowdfunding and other seed funding options, venture capital is attractive for new companies with limited operating history that are too small to raise capital in the public markets and have not reached the point where they are able to secure a bank loan or complete a debt offering. In exchange for the high risk that venture capitalists assume by investing in smaller and less mature companies, venture capitalists usually get significant control over company decisions, in addition to a significant portion of the companies’ ownership (and consequently value

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
raising a capital to start a business is the first problem that Every entrepreneur is faced with, the ability to source for capital when there seems to be none is the greatest ability that can make an entrepreneur to be known. personal finance and cutting of excesses are two good ways to raise financial capital.

My dear its not been easy at all... You have to combine more than 1 hustle job together just to make something out of nothing. Well we still raising it.
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

There is many ways to get or raise a capital to start a business. Though, I am yet to have a successful business, but my father is a trucks owner and he was before driving a truck under someone

Was able to raise the expected capital to start up my business from my personal savings accounts for that project. From a small number of friends and family members who were very willing to offer an

Getting a financial capital to begin my business is not so easy. After I decided to start up a business and draft my business plan. The cash at hand and in bank is nothing to start with so I decide to get a job because I didn't want to start a business with a loan. I worked for a specific period of time to raise more money. And with couple of help from family and friends I started my business.

There are many ways to raise funds for setting or starting up a business we can get help from family and friends from our personal savings and income or even loan schemes but it’s not advisable to start up a business on debt

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
I raised money for my business by working for a company as an adhoc staff for 3 years after which I quited the work to start my own business when I raised enough capital need to finance the business.

This is why it's very necessary to start up saving money on time before you even start having the thoughts of starting up a business. If you begin to save money when you want to start the business, it's most likely going to take years before you can get the required amount of money you need.

You're topic is a welcomed one. When i was gearing up for my business offline, i had no capital back then to start it up. I don't have where to borrow, i saved up to meet up the capital start up and set the pace for my first business. Now it is up and running for 2 years now.

Start up capital for businesses can be generated in various ways just like seeking for a college admission. When I started my online business back thrn, I remembered borrowing some little amount from a friend and seek for supportive funds through loans. Today it has really helped me.

I was able to raise the required capital needed to start up my business by working and saving, but still the money was not enough so I had to get loan from a friend of mine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back