What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
As a young enterprenure it's very difficult raising funds without any backup, as I don't have collateral I engaged in Petit job till I was able to access the required capital I needed.

It wasn't easy for me raising the capital to help my business succeed , i had to borrow loans and many more to be able to gather little capital for my business

When I was about to start my business I had all the idea i needed for the business, but I don't have much cash on my hand so I went to some of my family friends to get some money

I financed my first business through my saving and bank loan. My second business was entirely financed through a bank loan. When I needed additional capital, I could not get financing.

Since when I was in school I have always had the passion to start a business so I learnt a skill and anytime I had money I saved a percentage for the future project and to be fair that has really helped me a lot to get the money I needed.

When you don't have the required capital for a business startup,it is difficult to raise funds through crowdfunding or access banks loans,when the both mentioned above isn't achieved,start with a different small business to raise funds for your initial business plans

Alcune persone, ad esempio, possono vendere alcune delle loro proprietà, che non utilizzano più. Questo è uno dei modi sicuramente adottati. Tuttavia, non chiederei mai prestiti bancari per avviare un'attività in proprio.
I would find this move, at least in my case, too risky and ... dangerous.

I was able to raise the required capital needed to start my business by working in a company, this was my first job, I work in the company for six years

I financed my first business through my saving and bank loan. My second business was entirely financed through a bank loan. When I needed additional capital, I could not get financing.
Then you try hard. Because i know how hard it is running a business with loans and all the emotions and many more that comes with it

In starting a business raising start-up capital is the most difficult aspect. When I wanted to start my own business, I raised my initial capital through savings from my month salary, I also received grants from my parents. My friends gave me a soft loan also when the ones I gathered wasn't enough.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
In my case I got mine through my family and my previous boss, they supported me with the major capital while I balanced it will savings from my salary when I was working

I know someone who has always wanted to get a soap.factory running and he tried saving ,getting loans asking friends and families but it still wasn't enough so he got another partner who helped kickstart the business.

I did raise my money for my business through my own personal savings and from contribution I got from family member and kind friends as well

Waiting to save up money before starting a business will take longer time because you might have to wait till infinity but partnering with investors can help speed up the process

I started with small business owner saving my little percentage as income because I dream big going in to partnership with chemical industries to supply me with goods and pay in return

I had to borrow money from my family and friends to start my business, I had no choice because I didn't have enough capital and I didn't want to take a loan from the bank.

Although to save money is not easy in this life I guess,but like the saying no pain no gain. So you need to put yourself out to work under some company and from your salary you could save some for couple of month or year, so when it reach the capital you are looking for you startup.

In starting a business raising start-up capital is the most difficult aspect. When I wanted to start my own business, I raised my initial capital through savings from my month salary, I also received grants from my parents. My friends gave me a soft loan also when the ones I gathered wasn't enough.
This is every way you look at it, a great desire to start a business, with the monthly savings of your salary, the support of family members and always a helping hand. I am still saving to reach my goals. Because it is better than asking for a bank loan.

When I was about to start my business I had all the idea i needed for the business, but I don't have much cash on my hand so I went to some of my family friends to get some money
You can equally collect loan from banks or get grants from non government organisation, just be able to make good use of the proceeds and remember to stick with the idea,let priority be priority.

people usually take loans at that point to be able to start their businesses as soon as possible, but loans aren't really recommended as you can't know if your business will succeed or not, but you know, life is adventure :p

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back