What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

I raised my business capital for good two years when I wanted to start my own business but i later realised that the fund not is not enough to start the business , that was when i started crowdfunding .
Crowdfunding is a good way of raising money to start a business but it is not really common. Most people are limited to taking loans from financial institutions and this is not really advisable.

I have my own business which am managing. How I raised the capital was simple, I started with the little money I had. Some was through saving, some gift etc. From here I started the business in a very small way. Today it's a big business because I never played with the profit. The profit kept increasing the capital.

Starting my business has never been easy because I realised the money I had for the business will never be enough, so i decided to save for whole two years because i realises getting loan will negatively affects me.

Getting money in order to start a business around here is a very difficult task and that is why I have just resorted to venture capital after I have started with a little I saved.

When I first started my offline business, I was able to raise the required capital that is needed to kick-start the business from friends and families . When I noticed that the amount that I raised through this means is not really enough to smoothly run the business, I had to approach my bank for a loan.

Getting money in order to start a business around here is a very difficult task and that is why I have just resorted to venture capital after I have started with a little I saved.
Starting your own business with your own capital even though it might be small I preferable and the best way to start a business because you wont be thinking on how to start repaying a loan that might affect your business on the long run.

Now I decide to put my food consumption bills on online earning sites so I keep offline income as a capital to start up a business soon. I abnegate to make sure that if I don't work on earning site there's no food for me lol but it is real.

You can be able to raise the required amount in order to start your business by freelancing some of the skills that you have example if you're a writer you can become a freelance writer.

Actually starting a business is not an easy task though sometimes it depends on our financial status. Personally I worked so hard to raise fund from my personal savings to enable me start small.

I think that you might be referring to crowdfunding. It is not that easy to gain funds when it comes to crowdfunding. I am not a kind of of person who advocates pyramid schemes. So, until or unless I have a good business plan, I would not start crowdfunding.

I think that you might be referring to crowdfunding. It is not that easy to gain funds when it comes to crowdfunding. I am not a kind of of person who advocates pyramid schemes. So, until or unless I have a good business plan, I would not start crowdfunding.
Crowd funding is the process whereby you get financial help from friends and family to start your own business without having to resort to loan taking to start a business.

Currently I have not started any business yet but I am still hoping I could soon. personally I have no intention to raise money from anyone to help me start my business because I have been making necessary efforts to save in other to assist me.

For now I don't have my own personal offline business. I don't really have any idea of when I will start an offline business and even if I have to raise money for that it will definitely be from any online business I am thinking of starting.

Crowd funding is the process whereby you get financial help from friends and family to start your own business without having to resort to loan taking to start a business.

There were many kinds of crowdfunding projects in the past. However, they all became scam. Just look at the Juicy Fields scam. They literally looted hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I am running multiple businesses at the moment, and I used my own funds to start these businesses. However, in the past, I have raised funds through multiple methods such as collecting form friends and family, soft loans, bank loans, etc. The businesses that I started with a loan failed and I incurred a huge loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back