What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

The majority of the money that I needed in order to start my business actually came from my family. It was not a big business so I did not have so much problem in the gathering funds.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
A friend of mine soft for the capital to start up his business from different banks that give him loans ranging for some thousands of Dollars each and he was able to set up a betting shop which is now very successful right now.

The majority of the money that I needed in order to start my business actually came from my family. It was not a big business so I did not have so much problem in the gathering funds.
That's really nice, it's better to get support from friends and family than going to banks for loan or from any other loan app or body. It means your family believe in your vision on the business and are ready to support. Just stay focus and the business would surely grow.

i started by taking up freelance jobs and other online gigs, also i was doing a series of offline jobs that had a decent pay, all i had to do was reinvest and had a good return.

There are multiple ways of raising seed capital to fund a start up,the most popular is pitching your idea to a group of investors

Mainly from my savings out of previous jobs I did both online and offline.My family and friends also supported me and I was able to start my business.

It's nearly impossible to start up your dream business when you don't have the needed amount; you have to settle for small Jobs first while waiting for your profit to project you to your dream business..

When I started my performance show, it git to a time we needed to expand and needed money so what we did was gather some of the influential people that attended our previous shows and propose the idea and how much we needed and thankfully the money was raised from them and some other people they reffered.

For me now after I lost my birds and paid up lot of debts i still want to start allover again and it's a lot of money so I have things put in place to raise the capital and from there I MOVE!

I hustled, I could remember I had to work tirelessly for several months before I could raise the amount I needed for the business. In the end the money is not even enough, I had to borrow few more money so I can meet up.

The best way to raise capital to start a business is by managing your income, saving and trying not to spend the money. Make a list where you put the priorities and stick to that, not make unnecessary expenses. In this way, in the short or medium term, you will have the money necessary to start your company.
The thing is that the most easiest way for you to raise your business capital is by walking and saving a portion of your salary for some time then meeting your family members to help you with some money to start up a business and before doing that tell them the amount of money that you have already been able to save for the business so that they can complete it for you.

For most businesses the issue if capital had always been the biggest challenge because no matter how sound the business idea and plan, without capital nothing can begin, sponsorships 8s a good way

The thing is that the most easiest way for you to raise your business capital is by walking and saving a portion of your salary for some time then meeting your family members to help you with some money to start up a business and before doing that tell them the amount of money that you have already been able to save for the business so that they can complete it for you.
I agree with your opinion @Ralphjoe, since the best way to complete the necessary capital is to count on the family, before applying for a bank loan in which you have to pay interest, with full punctuality.

I agree with your opinion @Ralphjoe, since the best way to complete the necessary capital is to count on the family, before applying for a bank loan in which you have to pay interest, with full punctuality.
I think applying for a bank loan to start up a business should be at the least priority if you really want to have a peace of mind because bank loans are traps in my opinion in that it comes with a very high interest rate that you will spend gas servicing the interest rate rather than paying off the loan itself.

Raising up a capital for business most of the time has been a terrible issue because most time its not easy to raise a capital and people are not ready to assist you in that aspect.

I think applying for a bank loan to start up a business should be at the least priority if you really want to have a peace of mind because bank loans are traps in my opinion in that it comes with a very high interest rate that you will spend gas servicing the interest rate rather than paying off the loan itself.
Exactly it must be the last option, in my case it is discarded, this due to the pressure to pay the debt and the interests. In the case of friends or relatives, although we must be responsible, there is not as much pressure as in the banks.

yes that's true , many enterprenuers have the ideas to start up s business but capital be a great source of hindrance,I think of you have a good family members you might loan money from them .

I have a business idea in mind and i didn't have the capital to start I had to meet a friend that is financially buoyant and discuss my idea with him and he bought the idea and invested in the business

Currently, I am trying my best to save money as much as possible and this is because I am not able to make much money. I am saving more and more money in order to trade cryptocurrencies. The more I save, the more I will be able to invest!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back