What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
Some people use loans to start their own business and take out a lot of loans which are very difficult to repay and because of which they can never succeed in their business and you should Never take a loan from your relatives or a bank. You should start a business by saving money yourself.

You can increase capitals required to start business by part time job or borrow debt. Because I know it is difficult to start a big business by small amount of capitals. You can do it by investment. You can do work More than one site to achieve such goal.

How I was able to raise money to start up was that I started as an agent hence I don't have the enough money to buy property and resell.
Iam actually into real estate business I know that i needed enough capital for this campaign but what I did is that I started as agent so that from there I can raise money.

Raising of funds to start my first business was not easy
I had to go into agriculture to farm and harvest and sold my produce to make money
I hard to go to farm almost every week to weed and uproot weed
I did this for two years so that I can be able to raise money to buy a brand new bike and give out as a higher purchase
That's how I started and now I have up to 4 bikes.

About a week before I was to make my start up I was still wanting in capital because my funds ran short due to an emergency expense. But the schedule of the opening was already fixed so I had to go with that. I reached out to my close friends for financial support. Each of them responded positively to my plea that they gave me $20 as a token of support. On my part I gave each an IOU signifying their share in my business. Fortunately their contribution completed the needed capital.

I was able to raise the capital needed for start up through personal savings and loans. It was not an easy thing to do but with perseverance and sheer will, I was able to pull through.

I don't have a big business empire yet, but my business is doing well at its stage now.
I started my business fully after graduation, I already had all the machines I needed to start my fashion designing business, I bought those machines while in school.
When I started, I saved every penny I got and rented a shop, afterwards, I joined some investment platforms and I started expanding my business from there.

When I wanted to open my saloon, after much estimation and evaluation i needed about two fifty thousand naira to set up the business and I was having just fifty thousand so what I did was work for a company where I was paid twenty thousand monthly I worked for about a year before I had to involve my family who helped me raised up some money too.

I don't have a job or business yet even though am a tailor so I work on several get paid to write sites to save enough to hopefully open up a shop for my tailoring business.
I also try survey sites though its hard to earn from surveys.

When I wanted to start my business I went to friends and family and told them my intention and I was already having have of my start up capital so they helped me with the remaining which I used to start up the business, it was not easy but you will allow anybody supporting you to see the seriousness in you.

Although I don't have experience in starting a business, but the capital was mostly raised from their savings, investment or by taking a loan. I don't advise anyone to take a loan because the interest will be high, but it's totally normal to borrow money to start a business. Just make sure you can pay it.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
I was able to raised the required fund needed to set up my business through my savings and approached some members of my family whom I know could assist too. A friend on mine after explaining the idea to him he helped me with like 20% of the required money.

Since im still a student but i wanted to have my own business last year and i got this idea so i talk to my mother about it and she helped me that's where i got it first. It turns out well and after a while i payed back portion of it. But sadly i needed to close it because of the pandemic.

The best way to raise capital to start up business, is by saving money so to try to start business , it is very necessary to save out from the income you make from your little savings, before going into business someone need to save money.

Loans from close friends and relatives was gotten. I had to request funds from them and not the bank in order not to be pressurised to pay back.
Also, returns from investment was also used to support the business as that was what I have been investing for.
The investment really helped to achieve a lot in the business

When I started my business I started very low with small capital because it was from my savings from my monthly salary that I got the little capital which I used to start up my small scale business but as time goes on I put in little little money coupled with my profit that's how we roll.

I haven't been able to gather the capital for my business yet but I plan to gather it through contributions from family and friends, personal savings, loans from bank. Its a combination of these sources through which I hope to gather my start up capital for my business.

Sources of financing a business are numerous .they include friends and family assistance loans from cooperative societies and banks , getting overdraft , selling my shares and sticks to the public

I

I did have a job then so the earning I got from my salary was my capital before the whole business scattered. Another one I'm doing now is to earn online and its fair enough and although the capital is not coming for another business.

I was a serving corps member in my country when I first gave business a trial and the business was mobile data selling and recharge card business. my capital of N10,000 Nigerian Naira was raised from the allowance being paid to serving corps member by the federal government of my country. it was a task worth it and I never regretted
Post automatically merged:

I was a serving corps member in my country when I first gave business a trial and the business was mobile data selling and recharge card business. my capital of N10,000 Nigerian Naira was raised from the allowance being paid to serving corps member by the federal government of my country. it was a task worth it and I never regretted

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back