What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

In fact, it doesn't even have to take much time at all for most online money earning platforms to start paying up their workers or members on cryptocurrency. The number is increasing daily that are now paying with cryptocurrency

Despite the fact that there are many kind of cryptos that are stable in value, I do not think that companies will acept them as a payment method because if they really want to accept it, they would have done so much earlier.
Let's just be optimistic that this cryptocurrencies that are stable will gradually get the acceptance that they truly deserve as my used age of usdt cryptocurrency to trade at being a good and wonderful experience so far as you can never reduces in value.

Through my own research
Almost all online money making sites now uses cryptocurrency as a payment method
There are many that do, but i wouldn't go so far as to say almost all, because i think that bulk of them still do not use cryptocurrency and have not even considered its implementation due to region and government restrictions as well.

There are many that do, but i wouldn't go so far as to say almost all, because i think that bulk of them still do not use cryptocurrency and have not even considered its implementation due to region and government restrictions as well.
Yeah , places that cryptocurrency is banned is a big challenge to any business that may want to use crypto for payment. Secondly , people are still studying cryptocurrency

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
That is because PayPal is the oldest and many people have PayPal account. But if we look at new website they are now paying there members we will see that they are now accepting other payment processor like perfect money, payeer and crypto currency mist especially bitcoin and litcoin.

That is because PayPal is the oldest and many people have PayPal account. But if we look at new website they are now paying there members we will see that they are now accepting other payment processor like perfect money, payeer and crypto currency mist especially bitcoin and litcoin.

Paypal has been in operation for more than two decades as of now. They have been online since 1999, please do correct me if I am wrong. this is the main reason why people trust them. They never support scam sites and they also have a dispute opening feature that makes them easy to use and reliable.

Though some website have started accepting the use of cryptocurency as a payment method,but the use has been steadily been increasing,but it still leave some aspect that has to be addressed,like the acceptability of some state to fully integrate it into their payment system.And this has really make some site not to include it into their payment system.

Though some website have started accepting the use of cryptocurency as a payment method,but the use has been steadily been increasing,but it still leave some aspect that has to be addressed,like the acceptability of some state to fully integrate it into their payment system.And this has really make some site not to include it into their payment system.

I am not aware of any major freelancing platforms that accepts crypto as their payment methods. I believe that crypto still needs a long time to become mainstream method. If the popularity of crypto rises, it will be accepted as a mainstream payment method. Recently, Honeygain started paying in cryptos like Bitcoin and I hope other websites will also start paying through crypto coins. Great websites like Bizdustry also pays through crypto (Litecoin).

Paypal has been in operation for more than two decades as of now. They have been online since 1999, please do correct me if I am wrong. this is the main reason why people trust them. They never support scam sites and they also have a dispute opening feature that makes them easy to use and reliable.
You might be right. It may be because the payment processor is that old that it has been used by many big website as payment processor and it is very secure. And the websites might have no reason to change there payment gateway since customers are using it. But they should accept other payment processor. Because of PayPal I can not buy on a website

There are many sites that pay in cryptos but we may not know about them. I will prefer to earn in BTC now than to be paid in PayPal. Charges on Paypal are excess. The last time I used PayPal services was in 2020 and I lost about 10% to them

The only thing needed for cryptocurrency to be globally accepted is that bigger brands haven't accepted it as a means of payment. Once they do, it will be easier for it to be globally used.
The next thing is for it to be accepted by governments, that's the greatest obstacle in my opinion

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
If you check the history of most websites that only accept PayPal as there only payment method without adding other payment processor you will see that they are old website. They are not looking outside the box to see that many people are complaining about PayPal with some not able to access it for not available in there country or for there high fees. Like bizdustry started with PayPal later add litcoin because members are complaining. Now you can withdraw to Payeer account

If you check the history of most websites that only accept PayPal as there only payment method without adding other payment processor you will see that they are old website. They are not looking outside the box to see that many people are complaining about PayPal with some not able to access it for not available in there country or for there high fees. Like bizdustry started with PayPal later add litcoin because members are complaining. Now you can withdraw to Payeer account

The problem is that there are some websites that were created during the mid 2010 and during the early 2010s. You will notice that crypto coins were at their peak during this time. Despite being so popular, crypto never managed to become a mainstream payment system like paypal and this is quite surprising and strange.

As we can see so many website are using cryptocurrency for their payment online, we are also expected better good ahead of online payment.

As we can see so many website are using cryptocurrency for their payment online, we are also expected better good ahead of online payment.

Yes, we are anticipating that crypto will be accepted at more websites to pay people. However, we can never know when this will happen. Until then Paypal will still dominate the online payment system.

a lot of platforms are already accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method and that is a very good development because there is so many others will follow.

a lot of platforms are already accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method and that is a very good development because there is so many others will follow.

There are still many freelancing platforms and online money earning websites that do not accept crypto as their payment options. Some writing sites include textbroker, iwriter, etc.

The problem is that there are some websites that were created during the mid 2010 and during the early 2010s. You will notice that crypto coins were at their peak during this time. Despite being so popular, crypto never managed to become a mainstream payment system like paypal and this is quite surprising and strange.
It will not be a surprise to you later if all this website that are keen on PayPal later switch to crypto currency because they will not be able to denied crypto currency when members are complaining about the payment processor they are using and that they want crypto currency. There was a time that bizdustry was only PayPal but now it is with litcoin

It will not be a surprise to you later if all this website that are keen on PayPal later switch to crypto currency because they will not be able to denied crypto currency when members are complaining about the payment processor they are using and that they want crypto currency. There was a time that bizdustry was only PayPal but now it is with litcoin

I am still waiting for freelancing websites like iwriter to accept cryptocurrency as one of their payment method. They only use Paypal and this is something that is bothering me because I have always wished to work there. Let's see what will happen in the future.

Some of the online platforms you see that are not choosing to want to pay using the cryptocurrency are only doing so maybe because it is yet to be a legal use in their jurisdiction for transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back