What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?

Some sites have started using cryptocurrency for payment. Cryptocurrency payment as increased in recent time unlike what it used to be. So many sites have started adopting the coin in recent times

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.

Well, majority of the websites out there do not use cryptocurrencies at all. There are only a handful of websites that pay a good amount to their users for working for them. There are some websites that do pay through cryptocurrencies but they pay a very low amount. Some examples are that of Faucet sites.

I think that will start happening very soon because cryptocurrency is being accepted by a lot of people and that will make money making platforms to start accepting it.

I still believe that it will take a lot of time for online money making websites to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment methods. I believe that it will take 20 more years for cryptocurrencies to become more popular because cryptocurrencies are being banned in many countries and this has caused a lot of damage to cryptocurrencies. Secondly, Paypal is still the mainstream method of payment that is preferred by all money making websites.

It is not all the websites that are using only PayPal for payments. I have seen so many platforms that have added crypto coins to their payment options as they know that PayPal is not accepted in all regions or countries. Some even add more coins to the ones they already had as payment options. It is just my opinion.

It is not all the websites that are using only PayPal for payments. I have seen so many platforms that have added crypto coins to their payment options as they know that PayPal is not accepted in all regions or countries. Some even add more coins to the ones they already had as payment options. It is just my opinion.

Indeed, there are many sites that pay through cryptocurrecnies but the amount of money they pay is VERY low. For example, there are many faucet sites that pay through crypto coins and we know they pay only pennies. Most of the money making websites that pay huge amounts of cash online only use Paypal. This means people who cannot use Paypal are actually losing money.

I want to believe that the reason why most business are not yet accepting crypto is because they fear the ban and restrictions in the world.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
Many online money making site have started accepting crypto currencies as payment options. It still need sometime for crypto currency acceptability to wide and common though
Post automatically merged:

Many online money making site have started accepting crypto currencies as payment options. It still need sometime for crypto currency acceptability to wide and common though

We're simply hoping that things gets better, and more rewarding sites only consider using Cryptocurrency too instead of relying heavily on PayPal.

Most sites now uses cryptocurrency to pay their members due to it wide acceptance by people. Paypal is not available in my country and I avoid any sites that pays only with PayPal.

Post automatically merged:

Even in the present times most online money making sites only use Paypal. I am not aware of any big website that pays through cryptocurrencies. There are only some big online money making sites like Bizdustry that pays through Litecoin. However, it will still take cryptocurrencies a lot of time to become one of the most widely modes of payment.

It is great how sites are these days getting more confortable with cryptocurrency payments. Soon paypal will not be the only option available for payments.

Just observe and see all the major online earning site you can find around and see their payment options available, you'll see that number of those adding cryptocurrency is increasing by the day

I think many of some online money making sites are already accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment and I believe is only a matter of time that we have to wait for before those type of site will become many

Just observe and see all the major online earning site you can find around and see their payment options available, you'll see that number of those adding cryptocurrency is increasing by the day

We also need the older sites to also add the cryptocurrency payment method, not just the new ones. For example, I want to work for hubpages but they only pay through paypal. They are a kind of quite old website and they still do not accept cryptocurrencies as a payout option till now.

Well to me I personally think that is somewhat impossible reason being that this crypto of a thing is so volatile and unstable.

Personally, I think many websites especially those get paid programs pay using cryptocurrency. Though to buttress your points, I have not seen survey websites that pay in cryptocurrency, most of them pay with PayPal.

Personally, I think many websites especially those get paid programs pay using cryptocurrency. Though to buttress your points, I have not seen survey websites that pay in cryptocurrency, most of them pay with PayPal.

Many get paid to programs and online paid to click websites pay through cryptocurrencies. What's quite interesting is the fact that even before cryptocurrencies were invented, many paid to click websites never used Paypal to pay members. We need other websites to accept crypto coins as well as a payment method and not just get paid to programs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back