What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Some of the online platforms you see that are not choosing to want to pay using the cryptocurrency are only doing so maybe because it is yet to be a legal use in their jurisdiction for transactions.

I do not think that this is the case. Cryptocurrencies are being used everywhere in the world, even in countries where their use is prohibited by the government. Most of the online money making sites are from countries like United States and Canada and we know that the use of crypto coins is perfectly legal in those countries.

Many websites have started using cryptocurrencies as payment options. However, crypto has just started few years back and it will take another 5 years for them to become a full-fledged widely used currency. So I think in next 5 years we will see them everywhere including internet websites.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I think it will take 5 more years before website will approve cryptocurrency as mode of payment.

I think they are still in doubt of cryptocurrency as mode of payment because of lack of the cryptocurrency stability. Like Bitcoin it has high volatility and high transaction fees.

I think it will take 5 more years before website will approve cryptocurrency as mode of payment.

I think they are still in doubt of cryptocurrency as mode of payment because of lack of the cryptocurrency stability. Like Bitcoin it has high volatility and high transaction fees.

I doubt if most websites will make cryptocurrencies as a part of their payment methods because even in the recent times, cryptocurrencies have gained A LOT of popularity and value, but still they are not accepted as payment method. It will take more than five years as now cryptocurrencies are gaining real popularity in the 2020s era than ever before.

Many online making websites have adopted paying in crytpocurrency already. I have seen some sites that have removed PayPal as a means of payment since many users prefer crypto to it.

They're already doing it if you notice. Many of them are shifting from normal inconvenient payment systems to crypto. Check paid forums like bizdustry and beermoney or gpt platforms like picoworkers.

Many websites have started using cryptocurrencies as payment options. However, crypto has just started few years back and it will take another 5 years for them to become a full-fledged widely used currency. So I think in next 5 years we will see them everywhere including internet websites.

The websites that use crypto to pay people most consists of Get Paid To websites. I bellieve that it will take more time for freelancing sites to pay people in crypto coins. For example, Fiverr does not accept crypto at the moment.

Well to me I personally think that is somewhat impossible reason being that this crypto of a thing is so volatile and unstable.
Yes this is one of the primary reasons for crypto not being acceptable by all the sites. However I think in next 5 years, cryptocurrencies will be accepted by all the sites as they would be regulated and will become more stable along with ease of reach.

Yes this is one of the primary reasons for crypto not being acceptable by all the sites. However I think in next 5 years, cryptocurrencies will be accepted by all the sites as they would be regulated and will become more stable along with ease of reach.

I do not think that just because crypto are volatile, they should not be accepted as a payment method! You can always exchange crypto to fiat currencies in order to avoid volatility of coins. having said that, there are many coins that are not at all volatile in nature. Some examples include USDC and Tether coins.

I can see crypto currency payment on a lot of sites, there are even freelancer sites and article sites that pay via crypto currencies. However, we are yet to see the use of crypto currency in the popular services like Fiverr, Hubpages, Upwork, etc.

I can see crypto currency payment on a lot of sites, there are even freelancer sites and article sites that pay via crypto currencies. However, we are yet to see the use of crypto currency in the popular services like Fiverr, Hubpages, Upwork, etc.

Yes, there are many major websites that do not accept cryptocurrencies. I believe that if cryptocurrencies were invented in the 90s and if they had gained popularity in the 90s just klike they did in the current times, they would have been accepted by a lot of great number of sites up till now.

Some platforms are already adjusting to the emergence of cryptocurrency and its usefulness. I think within the next five years a lot of popular websites accepting cryptocurrency.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
It depends on the site you are working with at the moment and i beleive most of the online site nowadays have started using the use of crypto currency as a mode of payment option.

It depends on the site you are working with at the moment and i beleive most of the online site nowadays have started using the use of crypto currency as a mode of payment option.

I believe that most websites do not opt for crypto because they already have Paypal as their payment options and they believe that they just do not need crypto as their payment option. Many websites clearly say that they will not add any other option at all.

As times goes on business owners will realize they need this option and they will adapt if they want to stay in business, even the Bible says time and chance happeneth to them all

I believe that we are moving into a digital era and we most now accept cryptocurrencies as a really important part of today's world and start accepting cryptocurrencies as a major payment gateway. There is no way anyone can stop crypto now, so I have always wondered what makes people not crypto-friendly.

It's just a matter of time and many online platforms will start accepting cryptocurrency. Some of them have already started and thats good.

Internet marketing and the gateway processes are not integrating cryptocurrency payment into their payment methods. it is pretty much easier to buy things with the uses of cryptocurrency and some of the online shops are giving rooms for cryptocurrency payments too.

Internet marketing and the gateway processes are not integrating cryptocurrency payment into their payment methods. it is pretty much easier to buy things with the uses of cryptocurrency and some of the online shops are giving rooms for cryptocurrency payments too.

I think cryptocurrencies need more time to get integrated into payment systems. This is because cryptocurrencies are popular but not that much popular. They entered into the market when the online payment processing market was captured by Paypal.

I earn from hubpages. Hubpages has only paypal as a payment option. I wish hubpages also included other payment methods like crypto currency, skrill or even AirTm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back