What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
There are actually a lot of online platform that are making use of cryptocurrency as a payment method but it is not all of them so I believe that the rest of them will start accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method very soon.

I have never used adsense but if adsense adds crypto payments, then it will also resolve the issue of receiving payments via westerrn union and high fee getting deducted by western union agents. I think adsense also pays via check but I believe it is not at all the best way to receive payments.

UPDATES: Western Union is no longer available as a payment method at adsense.
Now you've updated here that western Union isn't a formal option for Google AdSense preferred payment gateway, it means the option of crypto have been implemented.

I think most online earning platforms implement that already. Paying with crypto is the ongoing trend now and you need it in your platform to gain more members or workers.

I am working on various sites that pay through cryptocurrencies. Most of these sites pay either directly through crypto or have an option to convert your earned money to crypto.

With the uncertainties that the crypto currency exchange Business is getting at the moment. It will be very hard for all those companies to use crypto currency as a form of payment for their users

Now you've updated here that western Union isn't a formal option for Google AdSense preferred payment gateway, it means the option of crypto have been implemented.

Well, they no longer pay via western union, but they have not added the cryptocurrency payout method either. They are using checks, wire transfers, EFTs, and Rapida (For Russians) to pay their users. I am quite amazed by the fact that they still use checks to pay. Checks are an outdated method of payment. No crypto payouts available as of now.

Although some online money making sites are already making use of cryptocurrency as a form of payment, a lot of the reputable ones are not implementing that for now. That may be due to the highly inconsistent price of cryptocurrency and the lack of regulation on the crypto market.

In the nearest future, though majority of company and businesses still find it difficult to accept cryptocurrency, despite that, there's increase in acceptance of cryptocurrency all over the globe, some sports betting site and some online businesses are accepting cryptocurrency as payment, so it's a gradual process.

Majority of the websites are now including cryptocurrency has a penis method in their gateways. if the website is popular there is no way they are not going to include cryptocurrency in their payment.

Many site have started accepting crypto currency as the method of payment, so i don't think it will take that much time we wish it happens sooner than we expected.

It's just a matter of time and most of these platforms will start accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method, cryptocurrency will dominate soon.

No matter how much time we give some of these online money platforms to commence payment in cryptocurrency, we may never get to see that happening anytime soon. They're just too rigid

Well, they no longer pay via western union, but they have not added the cryptocurrency payout method either. They are using checks, wire transfers, EFTs, and Rapida (For Russians) to pay their users. I am quite amazed by the fact that they still use checks to pay. Checks are an outdated method of payment. No crypto payouts available as of now.
Hmm, check is really an outdated method nowadays no one is making such kind of payment in this our present day world. It will be very hard here to receive payment using check.

Hmm, check is really an outdated method nowadays no one is making such kind of payment in this our present day world. It will be very hard here to receive payment using check.

Yes, it is one of the most tiresome method to receive payments. Many people do not even receive checks from many online earning websites due to the fact that it gets mispalced during the process most of the time. Even if you receive the check by chance, you would need the help of your local bank to help you to cash out the check. Your local bank in your country will send the check back again to the foreign bank from where it came from and there again it will take several months to receive the money. No one uses checks to send international payments nowadays.

Yes, it is one of the most tiresome method to receive payments. Many people do not even receive checks from many online earning websites due to the fact that it gets mispalced during the process most of the time. Even if you receive the check by chance, you would need the help of your local bank to help you to cash out the check. Your local bank in your country will send the check back again to the foreign bank from where it came from and there again it will take several months to receive the money. No one uses checks to send international payments nowadays.
That's tiresome indeed my dear. I don't see any thing enticing me around check payment since it will take me days to take my earnings from it. No one does that in this modern time to pay with check.

This is what someone can not predict because of the unpredictable nature of everything online but we wish it happened than we expect because it will help in no small way.

There are varied reasons why some people do not want crypto for payments. With myself, I believe more in real currency because crypto is only a commodity and a digital product that is not tangible. Unlike when a site pays me with peanuts then I can eat the payment or sell or exchange for real money. With crypto I can only exchange but I cannot eat it.
This logic of yours is quite a funny one because even the online money that they pay you to your PayPal account is not tangible as you also cannot eat it until you send it to your bank account from your paper wallet so you saying that cryptocurrency payment is not tangible is the reason why you do not like it is a business mentality.

But currently I think almost all the online working sites I've been working with half cryptocurrencies payment as their means of paying workers

That's tiresome indeed my dear. I don't see any thing enticing me around check payment since it will take me days to take my earnings from it. No one does that in this modern time to pay with check.

Indeed, there are many websites that still pay through checks. For example, survey websites like Survey Savvy pay through check even during current times when mopst of the websites avoid using checks as a payment method. I think they only provide checks to people residing where the owner of the website lives in such cases.

Indeed, there are many websites that still pay through checks. For example, survey websites like Survey Savvy pay through check even during current times when mopst of the websites avoid using checks as a payment method. I think they only provide checks to people residing where the owner of the website lives in such cases.
If they issue check payment to the users residing where their office is located then it is better that way. Cos it isn't worthy to use such payment method for an international user.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back